24 Comments
Posted by swordvan

Wargames!

Edited by loki7978

woo this looks bad

Posted by Animasta

so what do the other guys specialize in? computing? archeology?

Posted by Talis12

@Animasta: testing pizza flavors

Posted by Kubelwagen

The only good part of this video is the fact that they're using music from the original Ghost Recon.

Posted by thirteenyahs

This is totally separate from GRFS right?

Posted by ShadowSkill11

Does the Specialist class come equipped with a fully functional SHAM SHIELD? Just wondering...

Posted by m16mojo2

So... unlimited ammo, and nofire turned on. Great!

Posted by Marcness

Been part of the beta since November.

This game is awesome for its price of $free.99.

And YES, this has nothing to do with GRFS. This is a free-to-play game available for the PC. I am terribly irked by how Ubisoft has failed to do anything to make the distinction clear in their marketing campaigns.

There are two other classes, but I'll let these (cheap-looking) trailers tell you what's up.

Posted by Xeirus

@Kubelwagen said:

The only good part of this video is the fact that they're using music from the original Ghost Recon.

It's actually a really good game.

Posted by lordofultima

Game looks pretty cool. Certainly more interesting than Future Soldier.

Posted by enemymouse

Magic?

Posted by thirteenyahs

@Marcness said:

Been part of the beta since November.

This game is awesome for its price of $free.99.

And YES, this has nothing to do with GRFS. This is a free-to-play game available for the PC. I am terribly irked by how Ubisoft has failed to do anything to make the distinction clear in their marketing campaigns.

There are two other classes, but I'll let these (cheap-looking) trailers tell you what's up.

Good to hear, I tried out the GRFS beta this weekend and really enjoyed it, hope this ends up being on par or better.

Posted by HeavyDuty32

Did that dude pronounce regen with a hard G?

Posted by sonicrift

I take raw courage in my coffee.

Posted by BeachThunder

0:32 - Was this animation rotoscoped!??

Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG
@HeavyDuty32 said:

Did that dude pronounce regen with a hard G?

He just did
Posted by Marz

i've played the closed beta for a few hours, it definitely not a terrible game.

Posted by BisonHero

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:

@HeavyDuty32 said:

Did that dude pronounce regen with a hard G?

He just did

He might have said "regain rate" instead of "regen rate". But I'm really giving him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Posted by BigChickenDinner

And you can curve bullets too.

Posted by jamesisaacs

Did anyone else laugh at 00:32 seconds?

Posted by G0rd0nFr33m4n

@Animasta said:

so what do the other guys specialize in? computing? archeology?

When the huge bolder on map 3 is activated by the giant squid, you better have an archaeologist on your team god dammit!

Posted by MeatSim

He does seem pretty special.

Posted by sate2801

@thirteenyahs: yes