79 Comments
  • 79 results
  • 1
  • 2
Posted by flasaltine

g g g g g ghost?!

Posted by weegieanawrench

G-g-g-g-ghost!

Posted by antfoolish

g-g-g-g-ghost.

Posted by m2cks

Ghosts can't eat

Edited by ILikePopCans

Ghosts? COLLUSION

Posted by MJHAYLETT

I had to tab away from the video and just listen to the audio as I was starting to feel nauseous for some reason. Odd sensation just watching a Quick Look I must say.

Edited by djames216

This reminds me of Osmos. A game I initially enjoyed but lost patience with in the later stages because it got so damned hard (at least for me).

Edited by biggiedubs

Pretty sweet idea, and looks likes its nicely implemented.

Sold.

Posted by kollay

Awooooo!!!

Posted by Sparklykiss

This is adorable, I like the idea. :D

Moderator
Posted by Edmundus
@m2cks said:

Ghosts can't eat

ok

Posted by rasko_the_brave

FTL music? Sold.

Posted by beefyface

That was a quick Quick Look.

Posted by ImmortalSaiyan

I hope the full game has more background variety.

Posted by LikeaSsur

I'm not really sure how I feel about the surge of Quick Looking unfinished games, but this looks pretty neat.

Posted by ImmortalSaiyan

I hope the full game has more background variety.

Posted by Unequivocable

Gravity problems, more

Posted by MeAuntieNora

That wolf constellation has very... seductive lips.

Posted by Amikron

So the creator saw "Angry Birds Space" and figured they would make a game out of just the gravity mechanics? Alrighty then.

Posted by enemymouse

Accelerate towards the periapsis

Edited by Hamst3r

Aww, I read it as, "Gravy Ghost" at first.

Posted by mnzy

@amikron said:

So the creator saw "Angry Birds Space" and figured they would make a game out of just the gravity mechanics? Alrighty then.

So it's more creative than 90% of new video games already. Great.

Online
Posted by D_W

Awww man. This game makes me want to play some Gravity Golf!

Posted by D_W

Awww man. This game makes me want to play some Gravity Golf!

Posted by Dagbiker

@mnzy said:

@amikron said:

So the creator saw "Angry Birds Space" and figured they would make a game out of just the gravity mechanics? Alrighty then.

So it's more creative than 90% of new video games already. Great.

Yah, you know, angry birds, space, the first game with orbiting mechanics...

Posted by geirr

I'd buy this just for the music. I love Ben Prunty's vibes.

Edited by geirr

@dagbiker said:

@mnzy said:

@amikron said:

So the creator saw "Angry Birds Space" and figured they would make a game out of just the gravity mechanics? Alrighty then.

So it's more creative than 90% of new video games already. Great.

Yah, you know, angry birds, space, the first game with orbiting mechanics...

I don't know where this style originated but I do remember parts of the first Mario Galaxy had these specific mechanics which of course pre-date Angry Birds anything.

Posted by Bholla71085

I certainly enjoy that music, think I may give this a go once I get some other titles out of my way.

Posted by StealthRaptor

It kind of looks more like a fox.

Posted by frythefly
@geirr said:

@dagbiker said:

@mnzy said:

@amikron said:

So the creator saw "Angry Birds Space" and figured they would make a game out of just the gravity mechanics? Alrighty then.

So it's more creative than 90% of new video games already. Great.

Yah, you know, angry birds, space, the first game with orbiting mechanics...

I don't know where this style originated but I do remember parts of the first Mario Galaxy had these specific mechanics which of course pre-date Angry Birds anything.

Spacewar (1962):

Edited by Cold_Wolven

So this ghost chick is hurling herself around the universe looking for a wolf, next time try using the white pages and looking under Navarro.

Posted by gbrading

Yep, that's some FTL-esque music. Seems pretty cool.

Posted by MoonwalkSA

The movement looks really fluid and responsive. Pretty impressive from someone who had only made adventure games before this.

Posted by chilibean_3

@hamst3r said:

Aww, I read it as, "Gravy Ghost" at first.

Ew. It's like Slimer but way worse.

Posted by Vuud

never cut a deal with a ghost.

Posted by alwaysbebombing

This looks pretty awesome. The constellations and her little wolf friend are hella adorable.

Edited by PsychoPenguin

@djames216 said:

This reminds me of Osmos. A game I initially enjoyed but lost patience with in the later stages because it got so damned hard (at least for me).

You're not alone there. I loved the early levels because you could just lazily drift around and it was pretty mellow. Then it got quite challenging asking you to catch really fast orbs or quickly dodge larger orbs so you didn't die and I got frustrated and stopped playing. This looks pretty much like that except without the possibility of being eaten, I might pick it up.

Posted by ll_Exile_ll

I'm not really sure how I feel about the surge of Quick Looking unfinished games, but this looks pretty neat.

It's called a preview. You can find them on pretty much every video game site ever.

Posted by impartialgecko

That music makes me want to go play FTL.

Edited by MichiganJack
Edited by coaxmetal

This game looks good. Also the music evoked FTL enough that I went and played FTL for a while.

Posted by BaconGames

Is this a ghost game?

Edited by MEATBALL

I think there was an android game that was similar to this - jumping from one planet's gravitational pull to another - it was pretty fun.

Posted by MEATBALL

I'm not really sure how I feel about the surge of Quick Looking unfinished games, but this looks pretty neat.

Yeah, I can see where it's a bit weird, but you know, if people are out there selling unfinished games, then it's probably good that there are people putting video out of what state it's in. It's not like Quick Looks are reviews or intended as hard and fast buying advice.

Edited by aceofspudz

@meatball said:
@likeassur said:

I'm not really sure how I feel about the surge of Quick Looking unfinished games, but this looks pretty neat.

Yeah, I can see where it's a bit weird, but you know, if people are out there selling unfinished games, then it's probably good that there are people putting video out of what state it's in. It's not like Quick Looks are reviews or intended as hard and fast buying advice.

I agree. I think we should really direct our ire at the surge of developers putting out unfinished games, rather than the GB crew for covering them.

I'm not a fan of the fact that indie developers are collectively trying to cause another pac-man like video game crash in their niche.

Edited by tropesage

@aceofspudz:

@meatball said:
@likeassur said:

I'm not really sure how I feel about the surge of Quick Looking unfinished games, but this looks pretty neat.

Yeah, I can see where it's a bit weird, but you know, if people are out there selling unfinished games, then it's probably good that there are people putting video out of what state it's in. It's not like Quick Looks are reviews or intended as hard and fast buying advice.

I agree. I think we should really direct our ire at the surge of developers putting out unfinished games, rather than the GB crew for covering them.

I'm not a fan of the fact that indie developers are collectively trying to cause another pac-man like video game crash in their niche.

This game isn't being sold unfinished, in fact they mentioned that in quick look. Whats the problem of quick looking something in alpha?

Posted by audioBusting

Reminds me of Aether's gravity stuff. Seems really neat!

Posted by Benny

Could immediately tell it was the FTL guy doing the music, game looks really fun and I'll be buying the soundtrack for sure.

Posted by Benny

Could immediately tell it was the FTL guy doing the music, game looks really fun and I'll be buying the soundtrack for sure.

  • 79 results
  • 1
  • 2