81 Comments
  • 81 results
  • 1
  • 2
Edited by Archangel0713

Cool

Edited by Master_Funk

hooray for pullblocks

Posted by shawnlreed

Love it

Edited by forteexe21

Jeff's runner-up for GOTY after Yoshi's New Island.

edit: so hard to watch Brad solve Scrooge McDuck.

Posted by BeachThunder

Does this feature horrible platforming?

Posted by Sessh

So, in the certainly fully realized Pushmo fiction, why exactly are kids trapped in block puzzles?

Posted by Crayman

@sessh: There is a dog running around pressing the reset button while the kids are climbing them, resulting in the kids getting trapped in wherever the blox are when they are all the way pushed in.

Posted by Evan_Buchholz

"Fuck this." - J. Gerstmann

Posted by RazielCuts

Ah, *tsh* push it, pushmo real good.

Posted by Lausebub

I had a "hard to watch" moment for the first time. I guess you just don't notice some stuff when you're talking while playing a video game.

Posted by JoeUK

Pretty sweet ^_^

Edited by HellknightLeon

I forgot that thing had a camera.... fuck.

Posted by Sunjammer

Yeah. Stamps utterly ruined miiverse.

Edited by Sil3n7

So glad they released this single from the in game music.

Posted by Vuud

Am I the only one who saw Mallo and was immediately reminded of the Nowhere Man?

Anyway I have Pushmo on my 3DS and it's a good simple little game.

Posted by Shtinky

Nintendo's online community is the best, and this makes me very excited for Mario Maker and its online sharing/ Miiverse potential.

Posted by SomeJerk

Oh god damnit. More and more titles I really want to play and the system stays region locked, overpriced at near launch costs here and given away for basically free in the US.

Posted by Bipa

Alright

Posted by Hailinel

@somejerk said:

Oh god damnit. More and more titles I really want to play and the system stays region locked, overpriced at near launch costs here and given away for basically free in the US.

What the hell are you talking about? Pushmo is available in other territories, and it's not like they're giving the game away for free in North America.

Edited by ripelivejam

Yeah. Stamps utterly ruined miiverse.

never forget

Posted by MachoFantastico

Playing Pullblox at the moment and I think I prefer it on the 3DS simply because it makes a great portable game. Looks great in 3D to.

Posted by melodiousj

Does this feature horrible platforming?

The potential for horrible platforming certainly exists… but in my experience, any time I find myself needing to make a particularly awful jump, it usually means there was a simpler way of doing it that I didn't notice.

Of course, this rule doesn't always apply to user-created levels.

Posted by elko84

When the Pushmo comes along, you must Pushmo!

Posted by Thoseposers

that scrooge mcduck level was sweet

Posted by Beb

@sessh: Because the kids sovle the pushmo, and then when they are at the flag, this jerk kid runs over and presses the reset button on the ground which flattens the puzzle.

Edited by mrsmiley

@sunjammer said:

Yeah. Stamps utterly ruined miiverse.

never forget

LOL I totally did forget. Thank you for reminding me.

Edited by pyromagnestir

I'm Papa Blox, big shout on the east coast.

Posted by Lurkero

I was hoping Intelligent Systems would push mo' of these out.

(I'll let myself out)

Edited by mrcraggle

@mrsmiley said:

@ripelivejam said:

@sunjammer said:

Yeah. Stamps utterly ruined miiverse.

never forget

LOL I totally did forget. Thank you for reminding me.

Posted by onkel

I don't see what's fun with this. It also bothers me a little that you pull blocks to proceed in Pushmo.

Posted by melodiousj

@beb said:

@sessh: Because the kids sovle the pushmo, and then when they are at the flag, this jerk kid runs over and presses the reset button on the ground which flattens the puzzle.

Actually, the jerk kid has turned over a new leaf and now works alongside Papa Blox (turns out he was trapping the kids because he just wanted attention). This time around, it's Papa Blox's dog that's running around trapping the kids, though I don't yet know why he's doing it.

Posted by SomeJerk

@hailinel said:

@somejerk said:

Oh god damnit. More and more titles I really want to play and the system stays region locked, overpriced at near launch costs here and given away for basically free in the US.

What the hell are you talking about? Pushmo is available in other territories, and it's not like they're giving the game away for free in North America.

Over the years I have been able to legally buy a game from the other side of the Atlantic, add another copy of it to the order, pay for high speed shipping and come out of it saving money, compared to buying it in a physical store.

That is only my #3 beef with region locking.

Posted by EnchantedEcho

@sil3n7 said:

So glad they released this single from the in game music.

forgot about this song, such an good song + album!

Posted by Hailinel

@somejerk said:

@hailinel said:

@somejerk said:

Oh god damnit. More and more titles I really want to play and the system stays region locked, overpriced at near launch costs here and given away for basically free in the US.

What the hell are you talking about? Pushmo is available in other territories, and it's not like they're giving the game away for free in North America.

Over the years I have been able to legally buy a game from the other side of the Atlantic, add another copy of it to the order, pay for high speed shipping and come out of it saving money, compared to buying it in a physical store.

That is only my #3 beef with region locking.

Pushmo is a digital game, though.

Posted by ominousbedroom
Posted by felakuti4life

@sil3n7 said:

So glad they released this single from the in game music.

Step on a brick like a promenade!

Edited by ripelivejam

@onkel said:

I don't see what's fun with this. It also bothers me a little that you pull blocks to proceed in Pushmo.

Pullblox in Europe so you may have to import to get the optimal experience :3

Posted by Molenator85

Hello New (Pushmo) World

Posted by BBQBram

Papa Blox is the realest.

Posted by Mathey

Brad making Pushmo noises scares me.

Posted by Counterclockwork87

@somejerk said:

@hailinel said:

@somejerk said:

Oh god damnit. More and more titles I really want to play and the system stays region locked, overpriced at near launch costs here and given away for basically free in the US.

What the hell are you talking about? Pushmo is available in other territories, and it's not like they're giving the game away for free in North America.

Over the years I have been able to legally buy a game from the other side of the Atlantic, add another copy of it to the order, pay for high speed shipping and come out of it saving money, compared to buying it in a physical store.

That is only my #3 beef with region locking.

I'm happy I live in the US then : )

Posted by shmoodow

@ominousbedroom: http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-03-14-2014/2300-8639/

Edited by billsk8

sick reference to expo 67

Posted by ITSSEXYTIME

I don't quite get why the GB crew loves Pushmo, but was luke-warm on Catherine. They're both very similar games. (with Catherine being the far better one)

Edited by BeardyDuck

I don't quite get why the GB crew loves Pushmo, but was luke-warm on Catherine. They're both very similar games. (with Catherine being the far better one)

Because Pushmo is more casual and relaxing. You're not jaded by a timer that runs out, killer blocks that puts you back to a waypoint, and blocks that fall when you needed it.

Posted by super_machine

Why are there nut sacks on the faces of those characters?

Posted by SunkenState

These pushmos harbour no malice.

Posted by Dan_CiTi

Super Pushmo Galaxy

Online
  • 81 results
  • 1
  • 2