32 Comments
Posted by hans_maulwurf

Not to stop Dave Gilbert from finishing this, but it would be nice to maybe see him on Bombin in the a.m. sometime.

Edited by SpaceButler

This series is a lot of fun. I'll definitely be picking up the new one.

Posted by TekZero

Just finished Blackwell Deception. This is an excellent adventure series for anyone who doesn't know.

Edited by DevourerOfTime

Wasn't expecting that abrupt change in volume. O_O

Posted by JackiJinx

Cannot wait to see how this series concludes.

Edited by mancopter

YESSSS. I simply cannot wait for this.

Posted by toschi2222

Didn't expect this one at all. I need to replay those old episodes.

Posted by Video_Game_King

Cannot wait to see how this series concludes.

I can't wait to see how this series begins. (That's my way of saying I should probably get around to playing it.)

Posted by SgtSphynx

Love this series, been patiently waiting for this final installment.

Posted by CoinMatze

Man, I didn't know that this was gonna be the last one. I really liked the Blackwell series.

Just looked it up. The first one came out a little over seven years ago.

Online
Posted by Pabba

I love these games so much, and it sounds like this series is gonna end on a whopper! Also, I second the call to get Dave on Bombin' in the AM down the line.

Posted by mrcraggle

I've owned this series for ages but never actually played it. I should probably get around to it at some point.

Posted by MormonWarrior

The what series?

Posted by Dagbiker

Every time I go to buy this I remember I havent finished Primordia or that other really good science fiction one yet.

Posted by Authorman

The Blackwell series are easily the best Wadjet Eye games and have been some of the best adventure games of the past decade. If you haven't played them just go do it what are you waiting for I said go.

Posted by Xpgamer7

@video_game_king: I've played the first one and part of the second. The voice work isn't bad, but sometimes it does the adventure game thing of an obscure answer that's hidden behind doing all the things in an order you haven't yet and combining everything with everything else. Also the hint system breaks sometimes so know that you have to combine notes...with...things. Still a good game.

Posted by JaredA

Ah yisssssss.....

I love these games and I will play this the day it is released. That is all.

Posted by Slag

Ah man this is the last one?

I thought the series was finally stating to really roll.

@jackijinx said:

Cannot wait to see how this series concludes.

I can't wait to see how this series begins. (That's my way of saying I should probably get around to playing it.)

It's a decent series man, The first one is a little rough. Doesn't reinvent the wheel or have the greatest production values, but the characters and writing are pretty good. You can probably blast through them all in a few days.

I've seen them on sale as a package on Gog pretty often

Edited by MonicaDWolford

my roomate's step-mother makes $64 every hour on the computer . She has been unemployed for five months but last month her pay was $21194 just working on the computer for a few hours. check my source,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

www.Fizzjob.com

Posted by Noblenerf

@slag said:

Ah man this is the last one?

I thought the series was finally stating to really roll.

@video_game_king said:

@jackijinx said:

Cannot wait to see how this series concludes.

I can't wait to see how this series begins. (That's my way of saying I should probably get around to playing it.)

It's a decent series man, The first one is a little rough. Doesn't reinvent the wheel or have the greatest production values, but the characters and writing are pretty good. You can probably blast through them all in a few days.

I've seen them on sale as a package on Gog pretty often

They're very charming, interesting games. I had zero interest in them before acquiring them in an adventure game bundle from gog. Now, they're my favourite adventure games!

Naturally, I'm looking forward to the conclusion.

Posted by AssInAss

I've played Primordia and Resonance but not the Blackwell games. Man, hoping for a gaming drought where I can then get to work on my adventure game backlog XD

Online
Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw

These are terrific little adventure games. I can't recommend them enough.

Moderator Online
Posted by Christoffer

All the intrigue I want, but none of the gameplay.

But I'm glad some people enjoy it

Posted by MeatSim

Ghooooooooost cop!