132 Comments
  • 132 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Posted by edeo

Vinnie's Lester voice is phenomenal.

He should star in a Revenge of the Nerds remake. Hmmm, directed by Tim Burton.

Posted by Sanity

@wompa421: A valley without wind, im gonna pick it up at some point in this steam sale i think as its sorta intresting if you can get past the art style.

Posted by LegendaryChopChop

Quite possibly the greatest stream ever.

Posted by MetalGearFlaccid

@Addfwyn said:

@MetalGearFlaccid said:

@McGhee said:

@SaturdayNightSpecials said:

Ryan was not there to defend the honor of Mario 3, the greatest Mario game of all time.

Upsetting.

Super Mario World is the greatest Mario game. Even Miyamoto himself said so. ;)

Putting myself up for horrible, horrible bashing down: Super Paper Mario is my all-time favorite Mario title. Best humor, best writing, best gameplay, best music, and definitely the darkest game in the series ever.

Super Mario RPG was the greatest I have to say, if not the only one I actually liked. Something about the classic platforming Marios...never appealed to me. Call me a heretic I guess.

Hey, anything with Yoko Shimomura attached as the compser is up for the the greatest SOMETHING, at least:

Posted by m2cks

@MetalGearFlaccid said:

@Addfwyn said:

@MetalGearFlaccid said:

@McGhee said:

@SaturdayNightSpecials said:

Ryan was not there to defend the honor of Mario 3, the greatest Mario game of all time.

Upsetting.

Super Mario World is the greatest Mario game. Even Miyamoto himself said so. ;)

Putting myself up for horrible, horrible bashing down: Super Paper Mario is my all-time favorite Mario title. Best humor, best writing, best gameplay, best music, and definitely the darkest game in the series ever.

Super Mario RPG was the greatest I have to say, if not the only one I actually liked. Something about the classic platforming Marios...never appealed to me. Call me a heretic I guess.

Hey, anything with Yoko Shimomura attached as the compser is up for the the greatest SOMETHING, at least:

MARIO'S MISSING IS BEST MARIO GAEM DON'T H8 ON ME GUISE

Posted by bcc

In Louisiana we always just said "Nintendo" or "Super Nintendo." None of this pronouncing "SNES" as an acronym business.

Edited by SpunkyHePanda

All the secret stuff in Mario World was rad, but I thought the Mario 3 levels were more fun. And for me, Yoshi's Island kicks the shit out of both of them.

Online
Posted by HerbieBug

I was never able to beat Bowser in Super Mario World as a kid. It is my secret shame.

Edited by LegendaryChopChop

@bcc said:

In Louisiana we always just said "Nintendo" or "Super Nintendo." None of this pronouncing "SNES" as an acronym business.

In my experience, that's basically how the entire world worked before they became teenagers with the Internet.

Posted by GuardianKnux

At 44 minutes Vinny had me rolling! lol

Edited by NathHaw

Just today I was listening an NPR special about Russian circuses. The Wordtris part made sense.

...and F U for changing the Hawkins last name!

Edited by ThePickle

I love all the SNES stuff, but I really wish they did a PS1 or Genesis stream.

Edited by JokerSmilez

I love how Brad is terrible at video games and then blames the game for his sucking.

"I can't figure out the controls so I mashed all the buttons at once and it still didn't work. This game sucks!"

Posted by skelington_

The Firepower 2000 music is AWESOME.

Posted by TatsurouXIII

had that spiderman game for the original game boy. sucked.

Posted by thebigJ_A

Brad either makes stuff up without realizing it, or hangs out on bizarro world corners of the internet. People were super excited about Grimrock because it is what those people wanted. I never heard different. It's excellent.

Posted by jacobgray

@bcc said:

In Louisiana we always just said "Nintendo" or "Super Nintendo." None of this pronouncing "SNES" as an acronym business.

I can confirm this as the norm, but eventually we started saying SNES as a series of letters, but never as a word. Also, never heard anyone call a game cartridge a "tape" until much, much later.

Posted by theuselessgod

This is too funny.

Posted by Nick

Are the sitting on front of a green screen? I can't tell lol.

Posted by Seroth

Sounds like they almost played Baseball Simulator. That would've been great!

Posted by fisk0

A little surprised that the Firepower/SWIV connection was mentioned, but not that it's also connected to Return Fire, the favorite from the 3DO Stream.

Posted by LikeaSsur

@ck1nd: I think it's because nothing good is coming out that justifies almost 2 hours of entertaining streaming.

Posted by whatisdelicious

Vinny's Lester is remarkably like Bentley from Sly Cooper.

Posted by Romination

@Nick said:

Are the sitting on front of a green screen? I can't tell lol.

No, no green screen. That's just them and a giant Nyan-cat wall.

Posted by Pop

Vinny's trolling on that basketball game was hilarious.

Posted by MeAuntieNora

Vinny Jeff and Brad talking over Super Mario World was one of the most joyous things to me... That game is an all-time favorite of mine, and has been dear to me since childhood. I had a smile the whole time.

Keep it up guys!

Posted by KoenraadP

The word from Donnie Darko is cellar door, don't think anyone mentioned that so just throwing that in here :p

Posted by dungbootle

"That's not what I like to hear, Jones!"

"Well, you can just suck my dick!"

Online
Posted by TheManWithNoPlan

Always nice to go on a wonderful nostalgia trip with the GB Crew.

Posted by TheHT

"N.E.S." and "Super N.E.S."

Posted by Bane122

@TheHT: Fuckin' A. Screw saying them like words.