51 Comments
  • 51 results
  • 1
  • 2
Posted by DoctorDr

hooray tnt

Posted by Cerogravian

Finally! Was beginning to fear it wouldn't come up...

Posted by Sin4profit

I forgot it was Thursday!!

Posted by xdaknightx69

been waitin for this...

Posted by Ezekeilpurger

Just got back home. Perfect timing.

Posted by Sheetsy77

Awesome!

Posted by bkbroiler

Did they find time for a lantern run during the TNT?

Posted by LegendaryChopChop

@bkbroiler said:

Did they find time for a lantern run during the TNT?

Yep.

Didn't succeed. Brad was devastated.

Posted by netfluffyG

Well I was going to go to bed...

Posted by Thor_Molecules

Please please PLEASE archive the SNES livestream.

People in europe have to stay up until ungodly hours to watch it live, it would kill me to miss any of it.

Pretty please?

Posted by JoeyRavn

The Lantern Run was the best of the TNT, IMO. Not that the rest was bad, but those 10 minutes in Insaly Twisted Shadow Planet were surprisingly entertaining. Too bad they were only three, not four, playing. I'm sure they would have gotten to level 9 with one more player.

@Buckfitches said:

People in europe have to stay up until ungodly hours to watch it live

*shrugs*

If they start at 11 AM there, it's 7 PM in UK, 8 PM in Western and Central Europe. I would hardly call that "ungodly hours", especially since the TNT starts at 2 PM GMT+1. They could archive it, though.

Posted by Thor_Molecules

@JoeyRavn: Staying up until 4/5 in the morning to catch some members-only content just doesn't seem all that great, personally.

But the 8 hours of kinect were pretty much all archived, so I have faith in Vinny, Drew, and all the other archiving gods behind the scenes to make it happen.

Posted by Stubee
@JoeyRavn said:

The Lantern Run was the best of the TNT, IMO. Not that the rest was bad, but those 10 minutes in Insaly Twisted Shadow Planet were surprisingly entertaining. Too bad they were only three, not four, playing. I'm sure they would have gotten to level 9 with one more player.

@Buckfitches said:

People in europe have to stay up until ungodly hours to watch it live

*shrugs*

If they start at 11 AM there, it's 7 PM in UK, 8 PM in Western and Central Europe. I would hardly call that "ungodly hours", especially since the TNT starts at 2 PM GMT+1. They could archive it, though.

TNT starts at midnight at the UK. I stayed up until 1 in the morning to lose against Brad yesterday.
Posted by DjCmeP

@Buckfitches said:

@JoeyRavn: Staying up until 4/5 in the morning to catch some members-only content just doesn't seem all that great, personally.

But the 8 hours of kinect were pretty much all archived, so I have faith in Vinny, Drew, and all the other archiving gods behind the scenes to make it happen.

This.

Posted by JoeyRavn

@Stubee: Yeah, my bad. I meant 1 AM GMT+1, not 2.

@Buckfitches: Sure. I'll try to watch them live as much as I can, but I don't mind them archiving the video at all. More power to them if they do. There's a topic about this, though. No need to talk about that in this one.

Posted by nomorehalfmeasuresdoctor

I wouldn't mind Vinny having one-sided conversations in my head.

Posted by Swoxx

I'm a TNT

Posted by sirdesmond

@Buckfitches said:

Please please PLEASE archive the SNES livestream.

People in europe have to stay up until ungodly hours to watch it live, it would kill me to miss any of it.

Pretty please?

They seem to archive pretty much everything else, and I doubt this would be any different, especially considering that it starts at 2:30pm EST which is when everyone with a 9-5ish type gig in America is still in work (and a lot of people would miss it).

Posted by Waffles13

I was expecting the livestream to have a bit more AoE play. I feel e-jipped.

Posted by MagikGimp

Tumescence is the quality or state of being tumescent or swollen.

Posted by Sjupp

I want a Will pointing fingers-gif.

Posted by Mathey

That lantern run is brutal.

Edited by beard_of_zeus

@CoolPup said:

@bkbroiler said:

Did they find time for a lantern run during the TNT?

Yep.

Didn't succeed. Brad was devastated.

Sorry for gettin' eaten by them monsters, guys :(

I played with a couple GB guys after the TNT and we finally did it (after about 4 or 5 tries). T'was quite thrilling! We got to about room 10 or 11 and ended up with 1.1 million points or so.

Posted by PolygonSlayer

Damn! Please archive the SNES show!! I will be on holidays when it starts so won't be able to see it live. :...(

Posted by Monk

Do love the energy Jeff brings to TNT's.

Posted by NickNotch

Why do these get locked behind premium subscriptions?  JTV archives them as well.

Posted by rmanthorp

@beard_of_zeus said:

@CoolPup said:

@bkbroiler said:

Did they find time for a lantern run during the TNT?

Yep.

Didn't succeed. Brad was devastated.

Sorry for gettin' eaten by them monsters, guys :(

I played with a couple GB guys after the TNT and we finally did it (after about 4 or 5 tries). T'was quite thrilling! We got to about room 10 or 11 and ended up with 1.1 million points or so.

You did good man! You did good!

Moderator
Edited by Thompson820

Was it just me, or when the camera moved at 50:24 was that for some reason mind blowing? It suddenly added depth to the world. That whole BEHIND THE SCENES section was great, I love seeing the GB dudes just being dudes.

Edited by CptBedlam

Sorry for letting you down yesterday, Brad. Forgot to send the gbtnt friend request. :(

@NickNotch said:

Why do these get locked behind premium subscriptions? JTV archives them as well.

Convenience feature for members. JTV sucks sometimes ... most of the time.

Posted by patrick
@NickNotch said:
Why do these get locked behind premium subscriptions?  JTV archives them as well.
Because that was always the intention. Or are you complaining because you do have access to them?
Posted by mrangryface

I was blown away by the pricing for Age of Empires Online- takes balls to ask that much for game assets. I mean adding it all together it costs more than even a new game. Wtf.

Posted by bkbroiler

@Rufi91 said:

@beard_of_zeus said:

@CoolPup said:

@bkbroiler said:

Did they find time for a lantern run during the TNT?

Yep.

Didn't succeed. Brad was devastated.

Sorry for gettin' eaten by them monsters, guys :(

I played with a couple GB guys after the TNT and we finally did it (after about 4 or 5 tries). T'was quite thrilling! We got to about room 10 or 11 and ended up with 1.1 million points or so.

You did good man! You did good!

Awesome! I look forward to watching it. Glad you guys finally got it afterwards too.

Posted by Mesoian

I agree with the thoughts on the turny dpad xbox controller, I just wish it wasn't so fragile. I've broken so many of them playing fighting games...

Posted by Baal_Sagoth

Wow, one hell of a TNT. Strategy games are incredibly fun to watch for me - I'd love to see that a bit more frequently if you guys can manage to get about as comfortable as you are here with the game in question. Nice one!

Posted by WickedCobra03

How did Bradley get into Jeff's "I love Moday's" room? I want in! :(

Haha, this was awesome to watch... God, I wish I was able to make that SNES game night tonight, but have to leave at 5:30 cst. :(

Posted by nickb64

Any body get funky ass color shit on the bottom of the video after about 15 minutes.

Posted by LiquidSwords

ProTip" Skip to 39:00 when the game finally starts

Posted by TheMasterDS

I agree with the dude who made the game - Versus looked like crap. It just looked like there was way too much to do at any given time. Really, it has the Brutal Legend problem in that respect in that you have to juggle TPS stuff, ordering units, building emplacements, and trying to think about what you need to be effective. It's just too much.

Posted by CustomOtto

@nickb64: I do on HD videos for some reason. Thought I was the only one.

Posted by BLipp18

man, i hope next weeks Happy Hour is just Rorie sitting on the couch and watching puppy videos the entire time!

Edited by sparks50

Im not much of a strategy player but they are a lot of fun to watch. Got some good nostalgic memories from AOE 2 too.

Posted by Vrikk

Have those lights always been on the posters in the background?

Posted by mrpandaman

@Vrikk:

I don't think so, they probably were just put on.

Posted by heatDrive88

Dude, that house just fucked that other house.

Posted by Dberg

I want Vinny having a one sided conversation in my ear piece too.

Or on my car GPS.

Posted by MeatSim

They should do more combination TNT's like this.

Posted by Blair

Jeff's ode to rap music at 1:33:30 was the moment of the show. "BLING BLING, am I right? YEAH! I love rap music, you know?"

Posted by csl316

@Blair said:

Jeff's ode to rap music at 1:33:30 was the moment of the show. "BLING BLING, am I right? YEAH! I love rap music, you know?"

What's funny is when I first started coming here, I thought Jeff was the most serious of the bunch.

As time goes on, of course, insane might be the better choice.

Posted by Marlowefire

@CustomOtto: I get it too. very annoying

Posted by RoyCampbell

That guy holding the enemies for Brad to laser made me smile.

  • 51 results
  • 1
  • 2