93 Comments
  • 93 results
  • 1
  • 2
Edited by BeachThunder

Jam Time with Scoops!

Posted by Village_Guy

Scoops Daring Ludum?!

Edited by r_matey
Edited by Korolev

Thanks for doing these Patrick.

Edited by galloughs

@r_matey: i really wanted to play this until you used "your" instead of "you're"

Posted by csl316

Mission Accomplished?

Posted by Castiel

@galloughs said:

@r_matey: i really wanted to play this until you used "your" instead of "you're"

Yeah, I don't know why so many people get "your" and "you're" mixed around. It's really not that difficult to get right.

Posted by jimmyfenix

@castiel said:

@galloughs said:

@r_matey: i really wanted to play this until you used "your" instead of "you're"

Yeah, I don't know why so many people get "your" and "you're" mixed around. It's really not that difficult to get right.

Posted by Nekroskop

Storytime with Uncle Patrick.

Edited by Amafi

Are you still playing using a the logitech k400?

I mean, you can get a $5 full sized membrane keyboard delivered to your door in a day from amazon, right?

Edited by Vuud

Totally unrealistic. Nobody would vote for a bald president.

Posted by r_matey

@castiel: Thank you for the heads up! Really excited to see this on giantbomb!

Posted by PimblyCharles

This was awesome Patrick, thanks! I'd give this new feature 5/5 Boom Batteries.

Posted by ghostyTrickster

Oh shit, a game by she? I'll check that out for sure.

Posted by ErikSchroder
Posted by aurahack

Oh rad! You featured Emily Escape! That's awesome c: It's made by one of my favorite musicians, glad to see you took a peek at it from the Twitter recommendation I sent.

The rest of these all seems really rad, too. I need to play through more of them.

Posted by Nyhus

Great video!

Posted by CaLe

@vuud said:

Totally unrealistic. Nobody would vote for a bald president.

What if his name was Patrick Stewart?

Posted by PimblyCharles

@cale said:

@vuud said:

Totally unrealistic. Nobody would vote for a bald president.

What if his name was Patrick Stewart?

What if his name was Kratos?

Edited by ICantBeStopped

@vuud: Dwight D. Eisenhower?

Posted by ICantBeStopped

@vuud: Dwight D. Eisenhower?

Posted by alwaysbebombing

My favorite was Mr. President!

Posted by r_matey
Posted by alwaysbebombing

@r_matey: I just greenlighted you guys on Steam, as well.

Posted by r_matey

@alwaysbebombing: Thank you so much! Every vote counts to get Mr.President! elected. Fantastic choice for your avatar ;)

Posted by amlabella

Lots of cool stuff in here, thanks Patrick!

Edited by pocketroid
Posted by Y2JBone

I kinda liked the sign off...

Posted by MeatSim

Mr.President! is game of the show!

Edited by r_matey

@meatsim: Thanks MeatSim! We like to think Mr.President! is a game for the people. He wants change! He wants to change the increasing amount of bullets flying at him, that is why he needs our help.

Edited by GeorgeBroussard

Here's my LD entry. Give it 5 minutes.

Robot Planet

http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-27/?action=preview&uid=8631

Posted by SirOptimusPrime

So a wavetable sample of a Hendrix song has never been so effective.

Online
Posted by DeadeyeMcCoy

I hope there are plenty more game jams to cover, Patrick, because these videos are pretty great.

Posted by RenegadeSaint

Emily Escape looked awesome. Some quality stuff in this video.

Posted by RenegadeSaint

Emily Escape and Stay Alive both look quite awesome. Some surprisingly high quality stuff in this video.

Posted by ZmillA

anyone else think Patrick has gained weight?

Posted by zlo2

Man, I miss Patrick on the bombcast and casual fridays. He was fun to listen to.

Edited by ZmillA

@patrick Patrick, your pretty good at braking down games and getting to the nitty gritty, which is kinda what game jams are about. So, it would be nice if you spent a little time talking about/analyzing each game after playing them. Let's get some real games criticism, you can do it!

Posted by 5Figh

@zmilla said:

anyone else think Patrick has gained weight?

Probably just his beard

Although at the beginning of Patrick's first ever podcast they talk about him being way skinny compared to the rest of the staff and jeff says somin like "Oh we'll change that soon enough"

TIME'S A CATCHIN UP

Edited by tmek

@zmilla said:

@patrick Patrick, your pretty good at braking down games and getting to the nitty gritty, which is kinda what game jams are about. So, it would be nice if you spent a little time talking about/analyzing each game after playing them. Let's get some real games criticism, you can do it!

I agree, I like the segment and want more, but it would be even better to have a bit more commentary and insight what you liked and didn't like after each game experience.

Posted by Cold_Wolven

Emily Escape seems pretty cool, really like the music in it.

Edited by Cold_Wolven

Emily Escape seems pretty cool, really like the music in it.

Posted by HedinnWeis

...Why would Jimi Hendrix keep playing if a t-rex was in the crowd, eating its way towards him? Silly, Jimi. Just plain silly.

Posted by jimmyfenix

@tmek said:

@zmilla said:

@patrick Patrick, your pretty good at braking down games and getting to the nitty gritty, which is kinda what game jams are about. So, it would be nice if you spent a little time talking about/analyzing each game after playing them. Let's get some real games criticism, you can do it!

I agree, I like the segment and want more, but it would be even better to have a bit more commentary and insight what you liked and didn't like after each game experience.

You linked the wrong patrick! @patrickklepek

Posted by iragequit

Mr. President has some great ragdoll.

Posted by PimblyCharles

...Why would Jimi Hendrix keep playing if a t-rex was in the crowd, eating its way towards him? Silly, Jimi. Just plain silly.

maybe that paper hit of LSD melting on his forehead has something to do with it...

  • 93 results
  • 1
  • 2