No recent wiki edits to this page.
Vigil is a point-and-click
RPG adventure game from Indie developer Freegamer
and publisher Meridian 4
The graphics are highly stylized in a black and white gothic graphic novel style similar to Sin City, where the game world is presented in stark black and white contrasts. This style goes hand-in-hand with a disturbing, dark tale of a man named Dehon and the corrupted world he inhabits.
Deadly traps must be avoided, puzzles must be solved and the faces of your slaves must be devoured for sustenance as you embark on your quest of freedom from an ancient evil seeking revenge and hellbent on the destruction of your universe.
From killing rituals to innate bloodlust, the line between the nature of your own kind and that of the encroaching eternal darkness will be blurred as Dehon attempts to rip himself from the confines of his torment and into the light of his ultimate purpose against a never-ending and all consuming terror.
In Vigil, you'll need to unearth the ancient clues of an ages past civilization as you begin to unravel the secrets to your own history.
- Easy point-and-click playability.
- Engrossing story with deeply disturbed and complex characters.
- 3D graphics with revolutionary black and white art and dynamic camera angles.
- Challenging puzzles to solve in order to reveal the mysteries of your civilization.
- Compelling pre-rendered cut scenes advance the horrific story.
- A gallery of clues in text, pictures, videos and sounds.
- Set up multiple player profiles.
Vigil: Blood Bitterness is available for download on the Steam platform ( www.steampowered.com
PC System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/2000
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- RAM Memory: 256 RAM
- Video Card: 128 MB DirectX compatible
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Hard Drive Space: 255 MB