Vinny needs to get this

#1 Edited by canadiantoastzombie (207 posts) -
#2 Posted by Vinny_Says (5721 posts) -

that's cool and all but what is dialing 999 mean?

#3 Posted by Farmer (328 posts) -

@Vinny_Says: That's a reference to a health and safety program broadcast in the 1990s.

#4 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

@Vinny_Says said:

that's cool and all but what is dialing 999 mean?

I think thats a phone sex number.

But the baby in the pic looks non too pleased

#5 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4701 posts) -

An alternative to this is not getting in car crashes.

#6 Posted by Commisar123 (1798 posts) -

@Vinny_Says: its the number for the fuzz in the UK

Online
#7 Posted by Pr1mus (3946 posts) -

@Vinny_Says: It's the equivalent of 911 in some countries. Notably the UK.

#8 Posted by Patchcoat (169 posts) -
#9 Posted by Xeirus (1370 posts) -

That's awesome!

Nice find, too bad I had a vasectomy :(

Maybe I'll get it reversed just to get that seat.

#10 Posted by Dalai (7069 posts) -
@Farmer said:

@Vinny_Says: That's a reference to a health and safety program broadcast in the 1990s.

@Dagbiker said:

@Vinny_Says said:

that's cool and all but what is dialing 999 mean?

I think thats a phone sex number.

But the baby in the pic looks non too pleased

You're both wrong. It's actually Herman Cain's phone number.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.