Here are my 5 Virtual Console titles that desperately need online support and/or multi-player. It’s great that all the games are in their original format, but there are a few games that I would love to see have multi-player and online support.
5. I’m so torn on what to choose as my number 5, so I’m going to have several ties.
*Super Mario RPG needs multi-player and online support. Super Mario RPG would probably be my number four or five, but I think that having online support would make it too simple and multi-player wouldn't really be soo bad, but some may find multi-player for this game annoying.
*Sonic the Hedgehog needs online support. Sonic the Hedgehog would be ok to play online, but not the greatest choice for online support so it's at number 5 as well. It would be similar to the Donkey Kong Country situation.
*Donkey Kong Country 1,2, and 3 is a good little series of Rare trade mark masterpieces. You can play up to 2 players, but of course there is no online support. Exchanging friend codes with a friend is pretty much is the main thing that needs to happen.
*F-Zero X needs online support. I'm also not trying ro over-crowd the list with racing games, so that's why F-Zero X is at number 5.
*Starfox 64 needs online support. There are some things that Starfox 64 lacks that wouldn't really make it the best choice for online support because there is no variety to make online too enjoyable.
4. Mario Golf 64 is my number FORE!!! It would be great to see tournament rankings compared to others around the world, and it would be even better to play online! The game would really be more interesting and vicious if online support came into the picture! So this game truely deserves to be my number four on mostly needing online support.
3. Mario Kart 64 takes the number 3 spot as a deserving candidate of needing online support. Countless hours can be spent on this game, especially battle mode. It may play up to four players on one console, but it would be better to race online too. I guess we’ll have to just settle with Mario Kart Wii!
2. F-Zero for the SNES is a game that needs both multi-player and online support. It sucks that you can’t even race against your friends much less is there online support. So this is worthy of being number one for needing both multi-player and online support the most, but number two on my list of games that need online and/or multi-player the most.
1. Secret of Mana is a great game to play, and quite a legendary RPG. However, it gets really hard at times. Although you can use and play up to three players, it really needs online support. If you are stuck on something, then it would be great to get help from a friend online instead of you going at it alone. Yeah, you can get friends or relatives to help you if you’re using one console, but it would be better if there was online support if those friends and relatives can’t go to your house. Exchange friend codes or something! So this game respectfully deserves the number one spot.
By the way, I would like to congratulate Pie on his attempt to annoy me. He just can’t really do that no matter how hard he tries. :D licks Pie.
Ok, that’s enough, I guess, for now. If you want to contribute to the list with some of your own ideas, I would love to see them. :D I might of forgot about a game! Well, I'll be going. See you all later!
-Ty (AKA: Mork on the IRC)
*I might add pictures soon. I haven't uploaded any of the game pictures yet.