Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Virtual Pro Wrestling 2: Ōdō Keishō

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jan 28, 2000

Japanese wrestling game that features a large roster and the trademark AKI grappling system. Introduced a MMA fighting style that brought combos and a mount system to the game.

Ultimate Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 Guide on Giantbomb

lionheart25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

I am a huge fan of this game, and recently have gotten back into it. But after so many years, I'm surprise so little information has changed from what was first available when the game was released. There aren't a lot of new images, videos, guides, etc. And I'm not referring to only here on Giantbomb. I don't know how many people are interested in this game, but I'm going to create a guide here on Giantbomb, in case anyone happens to discover it for the first time.

I am going to create a guide with a lot of images, to help people with navigating menus and such, and to aid in translation. Also to show off how amazing this game can be through the power of it's own edit mode.

I all ready have a ton of ideas and will start posting stuff gradually, but I would love to hear any recommendations, ideas, or feedback through out the process.

As of today, this message board is dead, and it'll probably be a while until someone stumbles upon this either by curiosity or accident. But please if you do read this, and have any interest in the game, or knowledge you want to share, let me know! Thanks!

Random_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Let me know how your guide progresses, Im still new to VPW2 and would love to see a decent guide, could possibly help out too

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.