Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 02, 2008

Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise realistically simulates everyday struggles in the life of an omnipresent piñata handler.

Easy way to get chocolate coins?

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Hey guys, just rented this game. Is there any easy way to get chocolate coins? The only time I get em is when I do the romance thing, and I only get around 10 for doing that. Thanks!

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Cooome on - help a brother out!

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Vinchenzo

Easiest way is to abuse the scanning system that you can do at level 4. Go here and print out the scan cards (or just put your cam up to the monitor if you're that close). The pinata will appear in your garden, sell, profit.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheGTAvaccine
    Vinchenzo said:
    "Easiest way is to abuse the scanning system that you can do at level 4. Go here and print out the scan cards (or just put your cam up to the monitor if you're that close). The pinata will appear in your garden, sell, profit."
      Definitely do not have a vision cam, and I never will. :P
    brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By brukaoru

When I saw this thread, the first thing that I though of was literal coins being dipped in choclate...

I haven't played Viva Pinata, but maybe this will help:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/strategy/vivapinatatroubleinparadise/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-45418143&pid=946126

get master romancer with a pinata that you feel comfortable that you can do their maze very easily and produce a whole bunch of varient offspring (or better yet twin variants) by getting all the glowing hearts

and sell varients and repeat

variants get you MUCH MORE MONEY

for example my syrupents were pulling in just a few hundred coins while their varients pull in over 4000 each.

and obviously higher ranked pinatas will give you more and have harder mazes

Like readyforwar said, master romancing syrupents is easy money, (about £4000 each). However, once you get the master romancer and can pump out twin wildcard syrupents pull out your shovel and and watch the egg. When it bounces three times high in the air whack it with your shovel. You (should) now have twin wildcard twingersnaps which are worth about £15,000 each. Tidy

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Rowr

if the sequels anything like the original (which i heard it is).

Plant a heap of seeds for tree's which bare expensive fruit. Keep and eye on them and sell the fruit off (or the entire tree).

TEAMHOLT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By TEAMHOLT

Growing chilies as big as you can get them will yield 400 coins for each chili. Dig some holes in the ground with your shovel, plant the chilis, and use red fertilizer three times on each of them (try to hit multiple chilies with one douse if you can).

Don't worry about watering them, they'll mature before they dry out and die.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Thanks a bunch you guys! All great advice :D

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By crunchUK

i sitll have viva pinata 1 :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.