Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Viva Piñata

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 09, 2006

A simulation game in which players transform a neglected plot of land into a lush garden in order to attract various piñata animals and encourage them to become residents on your land.

Will this Run on Windows 10/Still activate on GFWL?

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay, so watching the Rare Replay Quick Look combined with boxed PC copies going dirt cheap I'm pretty tempted to give this game a shot, I could never get into it on the 360 because it felt sluggish as hell on a controller and the load times between menus just pushed me away. Brad saying those are both non issues with the port sounds great but I can't find out if it runs fine on 10 or if it can even be activated on GFWL now, anyone able to test it/already know?

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I have the Games for Windows Store digital version running on Windows 10. GFWL is still up and running despite reports saying otherwise. I'd assume the boxed retail version would work the same way.

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.