Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

VVVVVV

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jan 11, 2010

Retro 2D puzzle platformer in which players, rather than jumping, invert their own gravity to cover gaps and avoid obstacles.

By the way, this is out for 3DS now

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#1  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

Check that eShop. That sexy. That dirty-dirty.

It's also actually 3D, if that's the life you wanna lead.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EuanDewar

Great game. If you have a 3DS you should get it. And even if you don't, get it on PC. Loads of fun.

If only there was some sort of audio listening experience which went into more detail on the various releases across the nintendo download formats.

P00zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By P00zombie
    @EuanDewar

Great game. If you have a 3DS you should get it. And even if you don't, get it on PC. Loads of fun.

If only there was some sort of audio listening experience which went into more detail on the various releases across the nintendo download formats.

*sigh* if only. . .
    RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RE_Player1

Bought it and love it. Much better than playing on my Mac and it's portable!

Avatar image for captaincharisma
    CaptainCharisma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CaptainCharisma

It's on sale for this weekend only on the eshop and I just beat it. 9 trinkets in 2:50:30. 4489 flips and 1141 deaths. If you have a 3ds and are on the fence, this is definitely a great and challenging game. I'm usually a person who plays more for story but this and Super Meat Boy are still some of my favorite games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.