BIGGEST NEWS OF THE YEAR: WAKE UP CLUB COMING TO NA NEXT WEEK!

#1 Edited by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

THE ONLY REASON THAT YOU BOUGHT YOUR VITA WAS FOR THIS MOMENT! WAKE UP CLUB IS COMING NEXT TUESDAY(1/15/13) IN NORTH AMERICA! YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT ON THE PSN VITA STORE FOR FREE NEXT WEEK! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOTTA GET A VITA!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

SHUT THE INDUSTRY DOWN, GAME OF THE YEAR IS DECIDED

#3 Edited by awesomeusername (4185 posts) -

Why is everyone as excited as they are for this? If it's real excitement that is.

#4 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19339 posts) -

...yay.

#5 Posted by vorpalparasite (290 posts) -

FUCK YEAH, I'M GONNA WAKE-UP SO HARD BRO!

#6 Posted by BBAlpert (1475 posts) -

My biggest disappointment with Wake-Up Club is that it doesn't use the name Alarm Alliance, which I think is either what it's called in some other country or some alternate translation for Wake-Up Club I heard somewhere. (I can't remember which was the case).

Being part of the GB Wake-Up Club is all well and good, but I aspire to be a member of the Giant Bomb Heavy Industries Alarm Alliance!

#7 Posted by Cathryn (546 posts) -

Sweeeeeet! Just got a Vita yesterday! Good timing!

#8 Posted by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

This game appeals to me because I wake up every day.

#9 Posted by Coafi (1488 posts) -

Guys, we should make a Wake-Up Club Club.

#10 Posted by rjayb89 (7722 posts) -

YEAH, FORGOT YOUR 3DS'S POKEMON'S X AND Y CHROMOSOMES, YOUR PROFESSOR LAYTON AND PHOENIX WRIGHT FAN FICTION, AND YOUR FIRE CRESTS. WE VITA OWNERS GET THIS... we get this...

#11 Posted by awesomeusername (4185 posts) -

@Coafi: DOWN!

#12 Posted by mosespippy (4183 posts) -

@awesomeusername: Dumb things from Japan is why Sony systems are worth it. This continues the tradition.

#13 Posted by Aeneas (29 posts) -

whatisperspective.com

#14 Posted by Dethfish (3663 posts) -

OH FUCK YES.

#15 Posted by Nadafinga (958 posts) -

Oh man, Alarm Alliance is a way better name.

#16 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11021 posts) -

I SHOULD BUY A VITA!

OH GOD, WHAT AM I SAYING?!

#17 Posted by awesomeusername (4185 posts) -

@mosespippy: I know everyone loves Japans crazy things. It just seems everybody is really, really, really excited for this. I mean, I want it to but not as crazy as everyone else. It's just an alarm app that puts you in a room with other people waking up at the same time. Neat idea, just not as crazy as other Japanese things.

#18 Posted by DocHaus (1331 posts) -

Why did we ban zodiac_motherfucker again?

#19 Posted by eccentrix (1553 posts) -

@awesomeusername said:

It's just an alarm app that puts you in a room with other people waking up at the same time.

Nothing in this thread made me more excited than this.

Does Europe have a date yet? I hope it's also today, because I have to be up early.

Wait, this page says it's out here now? Nope, not unless it's continental Europe only.

#20 Posted by Dark (380 posts) -

MY GOT BRO, I CAN'T WAIT TO WAKE UP SO SUPER HARD BRO

I HOPE ALL MY BRO'S ARE THERE TO WAKE ME UP LIKE THE BRO'S THEY ARE BROING ...

Wait I live in Aus, I WILL BRO WITH YOU GUYS LATER!

#21 Posted by TooWalrus (13198 posts) -

Soooooo... when does stuff usually go up on PSN? Can I download it at midnight? I've got class in the morning, man!

#22 Posted by psoplayer (238 posts) -

I'm so excited for Wake-Up Club that I can't sleep!

#23 Posted by seanbooker (205 posts) -

I think the PSN usually updates quite later in the day. Like afternoon or evening for myself - MST.

#24 Posted by spookytapes (263 posts) -

I'll be playing this. or.... waking up to this. I guess.

#25 Posted by Coafi (1488 posts) -

Soooo, at what time are we all waking up tomorrow?! NO ONE IS GOING TO BEAT MY HIGH SCORE!!

#26 Posted by AncientMecha (104 posts) -

Where all my 7:30 people at?! Waking up is the BOMB!

#27 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1685 posts) -

6 am, duders! Time to wake up! Although I wonder if we're more likely to be paired up with other bombers if we pick a weird time. Soooo...maybe like 6:03 am?

#28 Posted by MarioBoza (46 posts) -

I'll be waking up Monday-Friday at 7am. Also if you're on the fence about the 25 cent DLC add-on for Wake Up Club, it is totally worth it. It adds 8 new color themes and 8 new alarm ringtones. The DLC is 28mb and totally worth the 25 cents.

#29 Posted by Consaw (250 posts) -

Is anyone else disappointed that we cant start a Giant Bomb Wake-Up Club clan?

#30 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1685 posts) -

@Consaw said:

Is anyone else disappointed that we cant start a Giant Bomb Wake-Up Club clan?

Well, it pairs people up by when they have their alarm set, which is why I suggested picking a weird time, rather than on the hour or half hour.

#31 Posted by LikeaSsur (1532 posts) -

I'm legitimately curious as to what the point of this is.

#32 Posted by TooWalrus (13198 posts) -

I'm gonna try for 5:30. I don't have to be to class until 8, but going for a run would be nice. I can just never motivate myself to get up earlier than I need to. Which is BULLSHIT, because I know I do just FINE on 5-6 hours of sleep.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.