Guess who just woke up with Wake-up Club?

#1 Posted by Sputty (143 posts) -

Yeah, that's right. I'm awake as hell right now. Someone else wouldn't get up. I hope that guy didn't die in his sleep.

Without Wake-up Club I would be in a coma I'm pretty sure.

#2 Posted by BoringK (264 posts) -

My entire Wake-Up Club woke up! Eat it, losers

#3 Posted by Sputty (143 posts) -

@BoringK: I'm so sad

#4 Posted by Bistromath (640 posts) -

Wake-Up Club is going to get grim when its club members turn into senior citizens.

#5 Posted by Cyrisaurus (454 posts) -

My whole Wake up Club woke up! And I got First place! This is actually really cool and will help me from oversleeping. No more snooze button for me

#6 Posted by Jayzilla (2574 posts) -

George Orwell called and 1984 wants its dystopian alarm system back or a camera implemented to augment the feature.

#7 Posted by Sputty (143 posts) -

@Jayzilla said:

George Orwell called and 1984 wants its dystopian alarm system back or a camera implemented to augment the feature.

The Vita has two cameras!

#8 Posted by lexpar (31 posts) -

@Jayzilla said:

Oh, you don't know how to have FUN.

#9 Posted by jesterroyal (364 posts) -

I am the king of my wake up group. I woke up first. Look out all challengers. Also. Who knows how many more days I will do this for. >_<

#10 Posted by Qblivion (78 posts) -

It said I got first place, but it took me 13 seconds to wake up. They need better alarms.

#11 Posted by zudthespud (3284 posts) -

@Jayzilla said:

Holy shit. I never even thought of it that way. This is people control and the shocking thing is people are eating it up! SHIT SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT THOUGHTCRIME OH GOD NO NOT VAPORISATION

#12 Posted by Jayzilla (2574 posts) -

@zudthespud said:

@Jayzilla said:

Holy shit. I never even thought of it that way. This is people control and the shocking thing is people are eating it up! SHIT SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT THOUGHTCRIME OH GOD NO NOT VAPORISATION

I am glad someone understands EXACTLY what I was thinking.

#13 Posted by ColinWright (741 posts) -

I woke up with it, but its only a club of 1 ):

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.