Have you s-ranked wake up club yet?

#1 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

Have you?

#2 Posted by kindgineer (2773 posts) -

Nope.

#3 Posted by Cyrisaurus (455 posts) -

You're joking, right? It's been out for a day and there is a trophy for waking up on time for 365 days.

#4 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

You can change the clock on the vita

#5 Posted by MildMolasses (3225 posts) -

@JZ said:

You can change the clock on the vita

Is this where gaming has taken us? Fudging the system to get trophies for a glorified alarm clock app?

I'm out. Somebody send me a pm to tell how Bioshock Infinite turns out. I'm clearly not meant for this anymore

#6 Posted by amp_1986 (95 posts) -

No but the sad thing is I probably will eventually. You don't even need to change the vita clock to get it quickly though. You can just set the alarm to be a minute ahead of the current time and if you want you can grind it out in a few hours.

#7 Posted by awesomeusername (4225 posts) -

Please, start adding more to your OP's and actually click reply when you "reply" to people. Your threads are starting to frustrate me AND mods are going to start locking up your threads if you just put 1 sentence into your OP.

#8 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

Can't reply or quote on an ipad

#9 Posted by awesomeusername (4225 posts) -

@JZ: Alright. Well do the other thing then. Or else mods are going to lock up your threads every time they see one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.