Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi - Brothers?

#1 Posted by Pretzel (9 posts) -

Are they all four brothers?

#2 Posted by krystians (402 posts) -

I would say 2 sets of twins from different mothers.

#3 Posted by Daveyo520 (6652 posts) -

Mario and Luigi are bros  and so are the others but two different sets.

#4 Posted by TehFlan (1944 posts) -

I don't think so.

#5 Posted by Cazamalos (983 posts) -

they are kinda half brothers, only Luigi and Mario are from the same father, while wario and waluigi both have different fathers, but all of them have the same mother, Nintendo

#6 Edited by Alpha1 (254 posts) -

It's about time that Waluigi should have his own game so we know more about his background and Nintendo needs to make another  Luigi's Mansion.

#7 Posted by Pretzel (9 posts) -
@Alpha1 said:
" It's about time that Waluigi should have his own game so we know more about his background and Nintendo needs to make another  Luigi's Mansion. "
Waluigi's Mansion?
#8 Posted by FreakAche (2949 posts) -

Maybe? I don't know. Waluigi doesn't exist outside of the sports/party games though, so he's not really relevant in any way.

#9 Posted by moelarrycurly (668 posts) -
@Pretzel said:
" @Alpha1 said:
" It's about time that Waluigi should have his own game so we know more about his background and Nintendo needs to make another  Luigi's Mansion. "
Waluigi's Mansion? "
Exactly.
#10 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10484 posts) -

Mario Bros, and Wario Bros. I think they're cousins, or that Wario/Waluigi came from a parallel universe. 

#11 Posted by buzz_clik (6921 posts) -
@krystians said:
" I would say 2 sets of twins from different mothers. "
Are those mothers sisters, though?
#12 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

I thought about making a quick comic covered the entimology of all this but then I'd be one of those whore artists who makes a serious mario illustration for attention. 

Which I'm fine with. But I don't got the time right now. Quick spoiler; I manage to work in Booster.

#13 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Naw

#14 Posted by GoofyGoober (937 posts) -

You didn't see the Maury show drama explaining the issue?

#15 Posted by camibodia (1 posts) -

waluigi and wario are brothers and cousins to mario and luigi which was stated in a nintendo power magizine which was owned by nintendo

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.