I want to play some W2

#1 Posted by Atta (135 posts) -

so ever since JohnMarsden posted his awesome interview with Jimmy (which you should check out asap if you haven't done so already) i've been having this nostalgia itch for warcraft 2. and since it's more than a decade old I was wondering if there is any free, LEGAL way to play it and other awesome 90s games

i thought of the battle.net edition, but the sucker costs about 10 times as much as warcraft 3 on amazon and, in my current situation, that's way too damn much for an itch

I tried to google this question and that resulted in a site called best old games, but...it doesn't really seem legal

any ideas?

#2 Posted by Tebbit (4465 posts) -

I don't think, at this stage in the life-cycle of that game, legality has to come into it! 

I'd just pirate it. Figuratively speaking that is...

#3 Posted by Atta (135 posts) -
@Tebbit: 
 usually i would. i have it on my must buy list anyway. but i'm not at home now so yeah...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.