Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jul 03, 2002

Armies of chaotic demons and corrupted beings are preparing a foretold invasion of the world of Azeroth in the third installment of the long-running medieval-fantasy series.

Map editor

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

I have questions about the editor and I cannot really find a good guide online to help me. Does anyone here fimilar with Warcraft 3 editor and can help me out or know sites which can help me?

NaDannMaGoGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NaDannMaGoGo
    jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jking47

I can't help, but I just wanna say good on you for still making wc3 maps. The custom games in wc3 were pretty damn great.

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

@jking47: well I am working on a game and warcraft 3 engine is the best thing to use to play test the game till we get the actually engine up and running.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.