Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jul 03, 2002

Armies of chaotic demons and corrupted beings are preparing a foretold invasion of the world of Azeroth in the third installment of the long-running medieval-fantasy series.

Support 1400x900?

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vinchenzo

You know I remember playing WC3 on this computer and it had a resolution that fit my screen, which is 1400x900. I used the actual CDs to install that. This time, however, I tried the Blizzard installer that Battle.net offers so you don't have to find your discs, however it's not filling my screen and there is no 1400x900 option. Are the two versions slightly different in this way? Can anyone confirm the CD copies support my resolution? I don't ever recall having a Blizzard game not fill my screen fully.

JaredA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JaredA

I have the Battlechest and there isn't a 1440 x 900 resolution in either Reign of Chaos or Frozen Throne

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.