GB Community Rallying Point

• 86 results
#1 Edited by Kato (159 posts) -

This game was literally made for co-op, so let's co-op it!

I made a clan in the game. I called it "Solar Neon Lobsters." We can use that, or we can start another one with a different name. Doesn't really concern me either way. Let's keep a table of usernames in here, for those that aren't interested in joining the clan?

GB Username

Warframe Alias

KatoKatori
Wikitoupswikitoups
sate2801sternguard
ThePaleKingthepaleking
Jackel2072jackel2072
JaredAJaredLeon
UberExplodeyUberExplodey
EarlessShrimpEarlessShrimp
RavenlightRavenlight
ShaggEnachoboss
thebatmobilegreatspacebear

LordLOC

lordloc
genkobarGaussianLemur
alcor741alcor741
AkyhoAkyho
zenmastahzenmastah
rickyyorickyyo
ArtisanBreadsArtisanBreads
Confirm4CritConfirm4Crit
HaltIamReptarreptonious
GrixxelGrixxel
TheHTTheHT
ESREVERESREVE12
Phatmacphatmac
insane_shadowblade85insaneshadowblade85
raynate2022Raynate2022
PhantomGardenerepic_pancake
jakob187BigBearinIt
Mister_VMisterv
CrimsonNoirCrimsonNoir
SoulTakerSoulJem
Catfish666Eminenssi
FierrzeFierrze
BennyAnotherside
TMBakerTMBaker
BunnyfiendBunnyfiend
BuckarooSamuraiBuckarooSamurai
ButlerCaduceus

Post here or PM me to be added. I'd love to play with you guys. If we decide to use that clan, I'll be happy to invite whoever wants to be invited, too.

#2 Posted by Wikitoups (883 posts) -

i'm grabing this right now! im wikitoups on there.

#3 Posted by sate2801 (348 posts) -

my id is sternguard

see you guys out there :D

#4 Posted by Buckaroosamurai (26 posts) -

I'll download when I get home tomorrow morning to check it out. I love me some co-op.

#5 Posted by ThePaleKing (613 posts) -

Been playing for the past week, id: thepaleking.

#6 Posted by Jackel2072 (2280 posts) -

jackel2072

#7 Edited by JaredA (832 posts) -

I am down for some co-op!

ID is JaredLeon

Edit: I just sent you guys some friend requests

#8 Edited by UberExplodey (943 posts) -

ID is UberExplodey

running Loki/Nyx, working on getting other frames up.

See you duders out there.

#9 Posted by audioBusting (1649 posts) -

I just finished the tutorial, not sure how much I'll play but add me to the list please! Alias is also audioBusting

#10 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1669 posts) -

EarlessShrimp's the name, just got to venus yesterday. So far I've been playing through it solo.

#11 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

Ravenlight on the forums and ingame.

#12 Posted by Kato (159 posts) -

I added everybody in game. If we wanna do the clan thing that would be a cool way to rally, but I'm not partial to the name.

#13 Posted by ShaggE (6719 posts) -

ID is nachoboss (don't look at me that way, Ryan retired it, and I love that name :P).

#14 Posted by thebatmobile (983 posts) -

My ID is greatspacebear.

#15 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1669 posts) -

@Kato: The accept friend request thing in contacts is kinda weird, took me a moment to realize you had to right-click your name. It's especially weird since friend requests I've sent appear in the same fashion as yours did. Also, did you play today? notice anything different? I don't seem to remember having random challenges sprout up during missions yesterday...

#16 Posted by Kato (159 posts) -

@EarlessShrimp said:

@Kato: The accept friend request thing in contacts is kinda weird, took me a moment to realize you had to right-click your name. It's especially weird since friend requests I've sent appear in the same fashion as yours did. Also, did you play today? notice anything different? I don't seem to remember having random challenges sprout up during missions yesterday...

I tried to invite you to my game, but I'm not sure this is all 100% working. I'm sure they'll iron these bugs out.

And I'm still in the very beginning stages. I'm at Level 0, still in the Mercury system (I believe).

#17 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1669 posts) -

@Kato: wanna hop online and give it a shot though? I just logged in

#18 Posted by LordLOC (195 posts) -

My nick in game is the same as it is here lordloc :)

I added everyone here so far, hope to get some games in with you guys.

#19 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1669 posts) -

anyone interested in a little game or two this coming weekend? Perhaps we can work on coordinating times? Also, what are your thoughts on becoming a founder? I'm toying with the idea of it, because I like what they have so far and they seem to roll out updates fairly regularly.

#20 Posted by LordLOC (195 posts) -

I'm up for a game anytime really. I love playing this game. As for becoming a founder, I'm going to do that at the start of next month when my SS comes in. I totally want to support DE on this one, as this game has just grabbed my attention big time and I'd like to give back a little.

#21 Posted by ThePaleKing (613 posts) -

Just finished an assassination mission with UberExplodey; they really threw a lot of robots (fuck those Shockwave MOAs) at us as we tried to escape, and since we were both Loki we were lacking some dps, but the decoys sure came in handy. Was very fun!

#22 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -

I've beat Mercury and the first mission of the then unlocked planets. Have I seen everything?

#23 Posted by genkobar (42 posts) -

I played for an hour today without finding a squad, so I'd really like to play with some of you guys.

My Warframe alias is GaussianLemur. Add me to the list!

#24 Posted by LordLOC (195 posts) -

@HaltIamReptar said:

I've beat Mercury and the first mission of the then unlocked planets. Have I seen everything?

You go to Venus next, then Earth etc. But you also unlock missions in outer planets as well (not sure why they do that, but hey). The enemies on Venus missions are different, but then on Earth and Mars it's recycled again. Most areas look exactly the same as each successive planet, just with different layouts and enemy spawns obviously Sadly right now there is just a lack of other environments, which the devs are working on.

#25 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -

@LordLOC said:

@HaltIamReptar said:

You go to Venus next, then Earth etc. But you also unlock missions in outer planets as well (not sure why they do that, but hey). The enemies on Venus missions are different, but then on Earth and Mars it's recycled again. Most areas look exactly the same as each successive planet, just with different layouts and enemy spawns obviously Sadly right now there is just a lack of other environments, which the devs are working on.

That's exactly the information I'm looking for. I suppose I'll play for another hour or two and wait for a tileset to be patched in or something. It's a lot of fun, but sheesh, sometimes I get lost because I get confused if I've been there before or not.

#26 Posted by alcor741 (92 posts) -

My alias is alcor741 - just like here!

#27 Posted by Akyho (1698 posts) -

I too are interested. I think we also need to know region we should choose so we all can connect.

Username is Akyho and frame is Loki.

#28 Posted by zenmastah (994 posts) -

zenmastah in the game and im playing Volt.

#29 Posted by rickyyo (160 posts) -

I'm on warframe... Same as my username here... rickyyo.

#30 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3998 posts) -

Add me to the list!

ArtisanBreads

#31 Posted by LordLOC (195 posts) -

I added everyone in the thread to my contact list in game so far. Hope to play with some of you soon :)

#32 Posted by Confirm4Crit (143 posts) -

Confirm4Crit is my user in game, hmu if anyone wants in :D

#33 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -

I'm reptonious.

#34 Posted by Grixxel (772 posts) -

Grixxel. Lets do this!

#35 Edited by Mister_V (1437 posts) -

MisterV

#36 Posted by TheHT (11820 posts) -

TheHT

#37 Posted by Kato (159 posts) -

I added everybody to the list, I'm having massive Internet connectivity troubles though and can't connect to Warframe right now. As soon as it's back up for real (hopefully today), I'll add everyone in game and invite everyone to the clan. Sound good?

I wish that in addition to "Online," "Private," and "Solo," the game had a "Clan" matchmaking mode.

Also! I didn't know that this game was region-based. Can you see/change your region in the options?

#38 Posted by ESREVER (2698 posts) -

My in-game name is ESREVE12 Feel free to add me to your space lobster shenanigans - if thats how this works.

#39 Posted by Phatmac (5730 posts) -

I'm playing some Warframe right now! My in-game name is phatmac

#40 Posted by LordLOC (195 posts) -

@Kato: Yes, right when you open the options screen, the first tab of options, right on top is the region select. You can choose quite a variety of regions also, it isn't just limited to AMERICA or JAPAN or something like that.

#41 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1536 posts) -

I somehow managed to get a beta key so I'd totally be down with playing with some duders. Took a break from Guild Wars 2 and am currently playing Skyrim, but if I can pry myself away from that game for a few hours then I'll roll with a Rhino frame.

My alias is insaneshadowblade85

#42 Posted by raynate2022 (301 posts) -

Raynate2022. Loving the game

#43 Posted by PhantomGardener (471 posts) -

This game is pretty fun, and I'm up for some co-op!

epic_pancake

#44 Posted by jakob187 (21763 posts) -

BigBearinIt in the game.

Enjoying it so far. My Cronus should be finished by the time I get home tonight. YAY!

#45 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1669 posts) -

@ESREVER: the diseased zombie duders are kinda like human lobsters

#46 Posted by Kato (159 posts) -

Added everybody as a friend and invited everybody to the clan. Can't wait to play together--maybe we should try and organise a few Bombing Runs? ;)

#47 Posted by genkobar (42 posts) -

I'm having a lot of fun with this game, in no small way thanks to the community here. Playing alone when I don't find a match is getting easier, but it's so much more fun when you have a squad of 3-4, or even just one other player to have your back. Especially once your 'Frame and weapons start leveling up and you can mod them to your liking, it starts getting really interesting being in large firefights.

If any of you guys are having trouble with the doors that have lasers across them, just remember to look for security cameras somewhere in the ceiling to shoot - it took me a while to figure that out!

#48 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1536 posts) -

Finally took the time to accept the clan and friend invites; make sure to accept the clan invites duders! When I see "Pending", baby seals cry.

#49 Posted by JaredA (832 posts) -

@genkobar said:

If any of you guys are having trouble with the doors that have lasers across them, just remember to look for security cameras somewhere in the ceiling to shoot - it took me a while to figure that out!

Also, you can jump over the orange shockwaves that the Jackal and the Shockwave MOA's send out.

#50 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1669 posts) -

@JaredA: It seems the easiest way to beat the jackal is to hide behind one of those pillars and shoot one of the legs sticking out. He doesn't go around it so you can throw bullets at him without much worry for attacks. Also, I think you can dodge the shockwaves behind said pillars, but I don't remember for sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.