Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warframe

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 25, 2013

From the studio that co-created the Unreal series comes a free-to-play third-person Loot Shooter pitting a group of superhuman warriors (in advanced exo-armor systems known as "Warframes") against a hostile universe.

GB Heavy INC (Official PC Clan) - Moved to PC Alliance

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By rapid

Hey This is an old post for the Giant Bomb Warframe PC Clan check out this NEW thread!

Warframe allows us to upload a image of our design to be our official clan logo! we currently using a logo designed by@humanity
    Warframe allows us to upload a image of our design to be our official clan logo! we currently using a logo designed by@humanity

Hey guys,

The explosive interest in the clan has taken clan's "management" a bit by surprise, and we're struggling to keep up. It's really cool, thanks @jeff, but...

Here's our challenge. Giant Bomb Heavy Industries (GBHI) is currently a "Storm Clan", which means we can have up to 100 members. Monday, we had 100 members, though a large portion of those had been inactive for a long time - with the policy that anyone who has not been online for 30 days may get removed to make room for a new player.

In the last 4 days, we've received almost 80+ invitation requests. That puts us in a difficult position.

We could upgrade the clan to a "Mountain Clan" allowing us to invite up to 300 members. However, the upgrade is permanent, with no possibility to shrink down later, and all research and building costs would triple which is funded through the active clan membership. Because of the additional burden to the membership, we are not comfortable with this decision before we see how many players are willing to stick around with us in the long run.

The alternate option would be for someone to create a sister clan and join GBHI in an alliance. Members in both clans can communicate through the in-game alliance chat, and set up squads with one another. If someone feels comfortable creating this overflow clan, please step in and let us know, as it would be a great interim solution until the situation stabilizes and we determine if we can sustain a Mountain Clan or if this uptick in interest is temporary.

Members of the second clan would still be able to visit the main clan's Dojo to take part of our completed research and we will offer you support in setting things up. There is an investment of in-game resource and time to build a clan dojo for the sister clan.

Creating a second clan would be no easy task in order to create a clan to allow the additional requests that are still coming in.

(Probably worth mentioning here that there is no penalty to leaving a clan and rejoining another - beyond needing to rebuild your dojo key)

The short of it, we're still deciding on what to do about it. It seems that @refactored of the PS4 Warframe Clan VinnCo is also experiencing the same situation. We'll need everyone to be patient while we figure this out. For now, feel free to ask questions here on the forums. We'll be answering questions as we are able to.

Link to Discussion

So in this thread you should find all information pertaining to the Warframe PC Clan Giant Bomb Heavy INC. If you like to join us post your in-game alias on this thread or PM it to myself or one of the clan admins. We’ll send you a clan invite in-game as soon as we can. I am the active Warlord for this clan and will update this thread as new updates come about so check back often!

Official Clan NameGiant Bomb Heavy INC
    Steam Grouphttp://steamcommunity.com/groups/GBHI
    Warlord (Leader)@rapid
    Commander General@mnemoidian
    Dark Sectors / Solar Rails Tacticians@margraviate and @tauzen
    Generals@mrcraggle

@artelinarose (Artemesia)

@noizy

Mentors

@uberexplodey, @tekums, @margraviate

No Caption Provided

Need Help? If you have any questions to do with the clan you should contact

@rapid (Rapidx)@mnemoidian@mrcraggle@margraviate@artelinarose (Artemesia)

In addition to the clan admins, If you’re in the game and have are in need of assistance from the clan message us in clan chat. They are quite knowledgeable about the game and are will be able to answer questions and help you out. If you see anyone online most times we will be chatting in there. Feel free to ask us anything if you are lost or need help.

Playing on PS4? You might want to check if VinCo is still active. PS4 Warframe corespondent @flashx_454 is looking for PS4 duders.

New To Warframe?

I wrote a thing about how to get started in Warframe on this thread. Hopefully it will help you get a gist of this rather confusing game.

What's Are We Up to?

Currently we're playing the latest PC Update, Update 15.

PlayingDojo GoalsDark Sector StatusCurrent Running EventNotes
    Update 15

Dojo Teleport Nodes - Need Resources To Fund Construction

Researching Sytrs Orange (Pigment Drop From Regular Trooper)

None

Dojo

Clan Photo Time
    Clan Photo Time

Being part of the clan means you should craft a Dojo Key as soon as you can. A Dojo Key will then grant you access to the Giant Bomb Dojo. A Dojo is where you gain access to:

• Research Labs and clan tech weaponry and gear.
    • Trading Post the ability to trade Mods, Platinum, Keys, and Prime Blueprints/ Parts
    • Other Clan activities (Dark Sectors)

This is a rough map with the red & green outlining the the things that are either currently in construction or will be soon. Fear not that if you get lost we have signs around the Dojo to get you on the right track!

Dojo Layout as of 10/19/2014
    Dojo Layout as of 10/19/2014

Dark Sectors

No Caption Provided

Clans and Alliances can now contest special areas of Warframe space in Dark Sector Conflicts. Dark Sectors are special levels that award bonus credit rewards, a resource bonus, and XP bonus for killing enemies during these missions. By constructing a Solar Rail in the game and contesting a Dark Sector, a Clan or Alliance that is that successfully conquered or currently controlling this territory is allowed to set a tole, a tax and resource tribute on anyone that access the Dark Sector.

Update 14 introduced a new Dark Sectors Conflict PVP Mode in Warframe more Information about this and how our clan plans to get involved will be added in the future.

For a time the Giant Bomb Clan controlled Kardesh a Dark Sector found in Mars.

Accomplishments

Never Forget Mars, Kadesh
    Never Forget Mars, Kadesh

So what's the clan been up to? Check out my thread Giant Bomb Heavy Industries (PC Clan) Journal where he has been posting videos highlight a few of clan's accomplishments and endeavors. For instance did you know Giant Bomb Heavy Industries was ranked Rank 71st in the Cicero Crisis, or 85th highest contributing clan in the The Gradivus Dilemma? Not to mention the time we tried Drumming Them Drums Like The Wolf or took Vault Seflies... Form Voltron! We also for about 72-hours we held Mars!

Other Events

Screenshots of our Adventures

Clan Size & Tier

No Caption Provided

The clan is currently a tiered as Storm Clan this essentially means that we can have a 100 clan members limit and our resource requirements for the clan's dojo are scaled for a clans with up to 100 members . The short of it is, so that our dojo resource requirements do not overburden the active members of clan we decided to remain a Storm clan during this time. Basically, the Clan Warlord reserves the right to remove any members that become inactive for more than 30 days. This is also to accommodate and ensure room in the Clan for new members.

Keep in mind

If you found out you have been removed from the clan: We are always open to re-invites, just because your being deleted this time, you can still re-join the clan in the future. THIS IS NOT A BAN. If you are reading this after you have been removed, just post another invite request to this thread. So if you were just taking a break from the game, feel free to ask to be re invited.

Updates On Warframe

Want to find out and discuss new and upcoming content in Warframe? Check out @mrcraggle's Warframe Updates thread.

2014 Wrap Up Video

A video I made as a token of appreciation to all the duders that are part of the Clan and make the game better. Thanks!

sillysixths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I've gotten back into this game in a pretty big way and I would love to join up with some fellow duders. IGN: Burtine

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rapid

I've added a new GB Warframe steam group for voice chat purposes and other shinnagens at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GBHI

Feel free to join if even though your not part of the clan but still play or are trying out Warframe. We can help you out.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By mrcraggle

Has anyone had issues with crashing since U14? Yesterday the game crashed on me twice in short succession and today after 2 host migrations then just crapped out. I don't know if this is my PC or not as I built it myself and I have no idea what I'm doing but I've had very few issues and only with Warframe. The game also comes to a complete halt for me too when I level up.

noizy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yea. Game has been crashing for me too, but only since the latest hot fix, and the frame rate has been dropping more than usual especially with Mirage clones .

Yesterday the authentication server was having issue, so reporting progress after a mission or fusing mods would sometime drop you out of the game. Hopefully this all get cleared up soon.

I feel it wasn't that bad when U14 released, but one of the latest hotfix changed something that is making it worse on my end.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrcraggle: DE reported that they under a ddos attack this weekend. This happened the last update when they released Dark Sectors. I had a hard time logging in. Sometimes it would auto logout and throw me out of the game. So probably the main reason the game is crashing more than usual. Last time this problem died down after a few days. Now that introduced an arena / MOBA based PVP aspect to when dark sector conflict phase the ddos'ers are back.

Speaking of dark sectors conflict, I tried a few matches. There are two teams which depending on you are supporting the clan in control or helping the contesting clan, you are either Supporting Or Opposing. The game mode has control points the Opposing side object is going after control points until they reach the core and destroy it. The defenders are trying to impede the progress by trying to stop the opposition from accessing A/B terminals which once activated make the core vulnerable.

For this game mod you bring in your normal equipped loadout except your stuff is locked and unranked. Your loadout unlocks and your mods rank up as you kill npcs (minons), and players or by contributing directly to the objectives. This is MOBA like aspect of dark sectors I was talking about.

The attackers are stopped when they run out of reinforcements / spawn tickets. Each instance has 20 tickets. Currently there are two phases to this game mode. First the opposition has to reach terminals to open the doors to the core room. Once they reach the core room they need to destroy the core. The core can only be harmed when the blast shields are down leaving it exposed. When terminals A and B are activated.

The little time I spent with it, it was really interesting. A lot of neat ideas and it was kind of fun to see my mods and loadout come online as I was getting kills. However there are still game balance and implementation issues.

For its drop in and drop out. While the game will scale your level up if you drop in mid game I still feel underpowered. I am not sure how it calculates the level your gear starts at if you drop in mid game.

Also the teams can become one sided quickly. The game starts with bots (spectors) until human players join and replace the bots. However, I was in a match with 4 human players opponents and no other person but bots on my team. Suffice to say, I got steam rolled that match.

There's also a bug or maybe because of the connection issues where when you try to start a dark sector in a pre-formed squad, you come across a black screen when you try to launch the mission. If your lucky you spawn into an empty match and then your able to invite all your squad mates into your game assuming that the spots don't get filled by pubs before your mates join.

Overall promising introduction. Like the rest of the game needs a lot of work and polish.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rapid: @noizy: So it does seem like there are some issues going on then. I defo think the last hotfix has something to do with it. When U14 came out, there was the issue where you'd accept a mission and it'd get stuck looking for players to join.

I do need to look more into the Dark Sectors stuff though. It was introduced when I was taking time away from the game.

noizy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrcraggle: @rapid Yea. DDOS is what I had assumed. On a Jefflr stream with Dave Snider in the car, Dave mentioned how DDOS are being used for extortion. It's pretty sad. Might get more of those when U14 launches on PS4.

I hopped into Dark Sector twice and wasn't too sure what to do. I noticed my mods being shown in the "mission complete" screen, and was a bit worried that I was playing for pink slips with my mod :P Losing my rare mods would have been a real bummer. Although I didn't notice they were ranking up. Are you saying I could play a ton of Dark Sector and get my Serration mod up to max level just by playing and it would carry over, or what? I'll have a look at the wiki later tonight as I'm interested now.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rapid

@noizy: Not sure about if you can lose mods. But I did see a random flow mod suddenly drop either from a sector or player. I've was only able play a few matches since it has been quite unstable. I don't think you can bring any xp gained into the pve. At the start of each match you start with no mods active and rank 0 frame and weapon. Your gear levels up during the match as you get kills and complete objectives. Mods also become activated I'll double check the wiki if when your mods come online whether they are fully levelled. For instance if I bring a level 20 Warframe into a conflict, will I be capped at level 20 in the late game of the match? A interesting meta game would be if I equipped low level mods on my gear does that mean they become active sooner in the early match since they require less capacity than someone who comes in with a fully ranked 10 mod.

atlas91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

A Giant Bomb clan? Sign me up. In-game: Atlas91

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

Played this a bit not long after it came out, got my starting stuff up to about level 10. Started anew with this new update, and man. The tutorial really made it a lot easier to understand stuff. So I think I might be sticking with it this time, at least for a time. I made a clan for me and my brothers, but if you can be in several clans, I would love to get an invite: Maddolav

PrimalHorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By PrimalHorse

I'm ubernoob, Played like a year ago for a few hours (our friend is a notorious quitter) so we didn't carry on. It seems to have some legs though. Room for another?! I'm Though it won't let me log in...can't connect to internet apparently.

LonesomecyBorg

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Played this a bit not long after it came out, got my starting stuff up to about level 10. Started anew with this new update, and man. The tutorial really made it a lot easier to understand stuff. So I think I might be sticking with it this time, at least for a time. I made a clan for me and my brothers, but if you can be in several clans, I would love to get an invite: Maddolav

I'm ubernoob, Played like a year ago for a few hours (our friend is a notorious quitter) so we didn't carry on. It seems to have some legs though. Room for another?! I'm Though it won't let me log in...can't connect to internet apparently.

LonesomecyBorg

Hey duders!

Unfortuntely, I get message that you guys are already in a pre-existing clan or you still have a pending invite to another clan

You need to first decline or leave the pre-existing clans before I can send an invite to you.

blzzzrrttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Played this game a bit about a year ago and man this sure does look and play a lot better than I remember! I'd appreciate an invite, my IGN is blzzzrrttt.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rapid
    jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@rapid: Ah, go figure. Seems you can only be in one clan then. I'll stick to my family clan for now. But thanks anyway!

wutheringhugs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yo! picked this up after a way long break, having a cool time finding new stuff they've added. could you send an invite to space_info?

achoyq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys, just recently got in to this game and really liking it. You can send an invite to me at achoyq thanks!

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mrcraggle

Is there any point to continuing the Avalanche Offensive once you've killed 100 enemies? I haven't seen anything that says there is a bonus or reward other than the 3 days of affinity.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrcraggle: 3 Day XP Booster, but people are speculating that this is just a precursor to something larger. Guess we'll have to wait for Gamescom Dev Stream to find out more.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rapid: I was just wondering because this is super easy. Normally when DE do an event, there are usually 3 tiers. The 100 feels like such a low amount. I was able to get it in just a few runs.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GaspoweR

Ey thanks for the invite @rapid and also thanks to @noizy for letting me join in with you guys on your blueprint run and also getting to 3K in the Cryotic Front.

Now, I have a Latron Wraith that is super reliable and I'm getting a lot of crits with...I'm so spoiled by it now that I don't want to go use another primary for awhile... but I have to because of mastery ranks. :/

I guess the next step would be finishing up all those left over missions and then proceeding to go on a lot of defense and survival mission runs to get void keys.

noizy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaspower: Any time dude.

Personally I like the Boltor Prime and Soma as primary, Brakk as secondary, and Bo Prime or Dual Ichor as melee weapons. The Orthos Prime and Dragon Nikana are great too, but they don't copter so I don't use them. The Dakra Prime can copter, but I don't have Crimson Dervish sadly, and don't want to re-polarize to use the other stance mod.

The Latron Wraith is alright. I think it might edge the Latron Prime slightly. My issue with Latron is the semi-auto and lower fire rate, smallish magazine, and somewhat long reload time. If it had DPS that exceeded the Boltor Prime, I'd look past those quality of life short comings. It's a good gun, but I prefer full auto.

What are your short term goals in Warframe? We'd probably be glad to join and help.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GaspoweR

@noizy: I don't really have a lot of specific short term goals (besides getting to weapons I like) other than finishing up on available missions and gathering resource materials (rare ones like oxium and neurodes for example). I want to build an extractor eventually and plant it somewhere.

Also I actually like the Latron being semi-auto, I just like the feel of it. And I have fast hands on it so, I don't really have as much of a problem with reload times. Also I'd probably get around to building a Soma but I'm not at that mastery level yet but I'll get to it eventually. I'd probably build Paris next and probably dabble with sniper rifles for the heck of it. As for the secondary, I actually want to get around to making Akvasto down the line, but I've yet to make one Vasto because of resources, I haven't finished Mars yet, but I've dabbled with Jupiter and I have access to Phobos and Uranus already.

noizy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By noizy

@gaspower: Personally I haven't leveled that many weapons, or haven't forced myself to level weapons I didn't care about. You get more leveling frames and sentinels, twice as much in fact.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a heads up for everyone. There are special alerts happening daily

@mnemoidian, @journ3y, @artelinarose, @tekums, @margraviate, @echoes83, @tauzen

Checkout https://warframe.com/news/back-school-%E2%80%93-special-alerts-week

For what's dropping each day.

Monday, Sept. 8: Kubrow ate my Homework!

Alert 1: Kubrow Egg

Alert 2: Link Health Mod

Alert 3: Bite Mod

Tuesday, Sept. 9: Engineers are a student’s best friend!

Alert 1: Vauban Helmet

Alert 2: Vauban Systems

Alert 3: Vauban Chassis

Wednesday, Sept. 10: Homework is a Nightmare!

Alert 1: Hammershot

Alert 2: Fortitude

Alert 3: Blaze

Thursday, Sept. 11: Don’t let friends Corrupt you!

Alert 1: Blind Rage

Alert 2: Narrow Minded

Alert 3: Fleeting Expertise

Friday, Sept. 12: Schoolyard Stancefights!

Alert 1: Crimson Dervish

Alert 2: Tranquil Cleave

Alert 3: Gleaming Talon

Saturday, Sept. 13: Cite your Resources in MLA format!

Alert 1: Neurode

Alert 2: Orokin Cell

Alert 3: Argon Crystal

Sunday, Sept. 14: Weekend almost over!

Alert 1: Forma BP

Alert 2: Forma Crafted (item)

Alert 3: Orokin Catalyst

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wikitoups

just decided to try out warframe! name is wikitoups

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By rapid

@wikitoups: Sent you an invite let me know if you have questions or need help!

BlackHawk53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#32  Edited By BlackHawk53

Can I join the clan? My in game name is XenoRush.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rapid

With the content additions and fundamental changes coming in Update 15 of Warframe that were announced on the latest Dev Stream.

The update comes with the much anticipated addition of Archwing Space Combat, as well as the introduction of Syndicates. As well as a significant change in the Warframe Ability system to be independent of the existing mod system.

Loading Video...

https://www.warframe.com/archwing/ Count down teaser page to update 15 is now up. New panels are added every day. Used WASD to navigate.

With that said, it's time for a redesign of the GB Heavy INC Clan Dojo . Veteran members may remember back in 02/07/2014 we basically tore down a poorly designed dojo layout, and all rooms were removed, and basically started again. The new layout made use of a sub-basement reactor bay which was a better design because it separated the dojo research labs from the reactors . Making it easier to access the labs all in one place. I'm basically going a step further and moving the unused clan halls downstairs. Which means what was referred to as the small business hall will be down to the basement.

No Caption Provided

Since the small business hall is the prerequisite room for what is now the hall with all the research. I need first to remove the research hall before I am able to remove the small business hall and relocate it to downstairs.

Hopefully this redesign can be finished just before Update 15 drops.

noizy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By noizy

Here is a plan of the main floor of the soon to be renovated dojo. We wanted to make the main floor as compact as possible by keeping all the intractable rooms together, and remove all the unnecessary corridors. Hope you'll enjoy the remodeling and sorry for the inconvenience. We built a temporary trading post in the Clan hall which will be ready very soon.

No Caption Provided

isentorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been playing Warframe alot recently and would like to join a clan before the next update.

My in game name is Sceafa

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By rapid
    mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mrcraggle

Update 15 is out in a few hours. Just thought I'd put that out there.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

@rapid: could i get an invite to the clan, steam name is thebuft, username in game is Vannack

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By rapid
    Avatar image for living4theday258
    living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By living4theday258

Halloween prime!

No Caption Provided

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mnemoidian

Mo'ban?

No Caption Provided

I appreciate the mo' glows with your energy color when you channel. (sorry for posing while we were doing defense the other night, not like I was being very effective with my unranked weapons anyway ;) )

jsuuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I just started, but you guys can add me at sonofj.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By rapid
    No Caption Provided

New update (15.5 Mesa) allows you to decorate the exterior of your liset ships with different colours!

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

This game still going strong? Haven't played it in awhile, but then again I've been busy and haven't played other games that often either. Maybe I can get back into it during Thanksgiving break.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By rapid
    Avatar image for deactivated-616d38c07628a
    deactivated-616d38c07628a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to join :)

Name: PanzerBamsen

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

Played some last night after being absent for a few months. No one in the clan was on - boy was I lost. I spent some time fumbling with remapping my controls since everything had been scrambled up for some reason, then spent about an hour trying to wrap my head around all of the crafting, blueprints, materials, currencies, and missions...then tried to figure out what I was supposed to be doing. The actual game part of Warframe is great, it's the infrastructure the game is buried in I'm having difficulty with.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By rapid

@mb: I'll be on later tonight to help you out if you like. If you got specific questions feel free to post it here. I am following this forum thread

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#49  Edited By mike

@rapid: Thanks...well I guess my main question is, what should I even be doing? Are there specific missions or progression that I should look at? I looked at the navigation map and I have some missions unlocked, some are locked...but the descriptions on them are ambiguous. I'm not sure which ones of those are good to do, or should be avoided. Also I am still on my first starter Warframe. What is considered the best way to get a new one, and what are some of the better ones to go after for new people? Are they worth upgrading or should I just level up my starter one?

I was able to craft a Clan Key with the materials I had in stock though, so I got into the Dojo. But again, I don't even know what any of the stuff in there does. All of it may as well be in a foreign language.

I won't be able to play for a couple of days. It may be Sunday or Monday before I jump back in. Thanks for the help.

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By gike987

Decided to start playing this again, it sure has changed a lot since I last played it. Pretty confusing, especially since I have most things already unlocked but remember almost nothing. It would be nice if I could get an invite. Don't know how long I will stick around though, but you could always kick me later right? Don't really have as much time playing games these days and even last time I lost interest after a couple of weeks, so I won't be super active. Name: Voltcation

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.