Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warframe

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 25, 2013

From the studio that co-created the Unreal series comes a free-to-play third-person Loot Shooter pitting a group of superhuman warriors (in advanced exo-armor systems known as "Warframes") against a hostile universe.

Heavy Industries (official GB PC clan)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jackel2072

Update 12/02/2013

Giant Bomb Heavy Industries PC Clan

So in this thread you should find all information retaining to the PC Giant Bomb clan Heavy Industries. i will update this thread as new info comes about so check back often!

Playing on PS4 and looking for the PS4 GB Clan, check out VinCo?

If you have any clan questions or wanting to join you should contact either

Jackel2027 (founder)

Rapid | Rapidx (Leader)

Mnemoidian (General)

mrcraggle (Officer)

You can also just post a request on this thread

We'll send you a clan invite as soon as we can. Just go to your contacts and you'll see the invite there.

If you're in the game and need assistance send a whisper by typing /w <in-game-name> in addition to the clan admins above the following people are also quite knowledgeable and will be able to help you out.

Ravenlight (Sage)

Tekums (Sage)

Artemesia (Solider)

Randanger (Solider)

Tauzen (Solider)

Journ3y (Solider)

As said above if you wish to join just give a shout to one of us and we can take care of you or let you know whats up. The clan is a storm clan and currently has room for more members to join. We are happy to send out clan invites to duders wishing to join our posse.

Also if you see clan members online they probably will be talking in Clan chat.

Clan Dojo

Being part of the clan means that you should caft a Dojo Key as soon as you can! A Dojo key will then gain you access to the Clan Dojo. This is a rough map with the red & green outlining the the things that are either currently in construction or will be soon. fear not that if you get lost we have signs around the Dojo to get you on the right track!

No Caption Provided

This is the dojo layout as of 11/18/2013. We are planning on rebuilding the dojo to make it easier to traverse.

Clan Emblem

Warframe allows us to upload a image of our design to be our official clan logo! we currently using a logo designed by @humanity

No Caption Provided

Clan Accomplishments and Highlights

So what's the clan been up to? Check out @rapid's thread Giant Bomb Heavy Industries (GB Clan) Activity Highlight where he has been posting videos highlight a few of clan's accomplishments and endeavors. For instance did you know Giant Bomb Heavy Industries was ranked 85th highest contributing clan in the The Gradivus Dilemma? Not to mention the time we tried Drumming Them Drums Like The Wolf or took Vault Seflies... Form Voltron!

Here's a video of our clan in action

Updates On Warframe

Want to find out and discuss new and upcoming content in Warframe? Check out @mrcraggle's Warframe Updates thread.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By mrcraggle

Ignore the above - below is the real shizz

Giant Bomb Heavy Industries PC Clan

Loading Video...

So in this thread you should find all information retaining to the PC Giant Bomb clan Heavy Industries. i will update this thread as new info comes about so check back often!

Playing on PS4 and looking for the PS4 GB Clan, check out VinCo?

If you have any clan questions or wanting to join just post a request on this thread

Jackel2027 (founder) Rapid | Rapidx (Leader) Mnemoidian (General) mrcraggle (Officer)

We'll send you a clan invite as soon as we can. Just go to your contacts and you'll see the invite there.

If you're in the game and need assistance send a whisper by typing /w <in-game-name> in addition to the clan admins above the following people are also quite knowledgeable and will be able to help you out.

Ravenlight (Sage) Tekums (Sage) Artemesia (Solider) Randanger (Solider) Tauzen (Solider) Journ3y (Solider)

As said above if you wish to join just give a shout to one of us and we can take care of you or let you know whats up. The clan is a storm clan and currently has room for more members to join. We are happy to send out clan invites to duders wishing to join our posse.

Also if you see clan members online they probably will be talking in Clan chat.

Clan Dojo

Being part of the clan means that you should caft a Dojo Key as soon as you can! A Dojo key will then gain you access to the Clan Dojo. This is a rough map outlining the the things that are either currently in construction or will be soon. fear not that if you get lost we have signs around the Dojo to get you on the right track!

No Caption Provided

Trading Post

It's worth noting that our Trading Post is in the Oracle Room. The Oracle room is located in the Research Wing (Grand Hall) first room on your right when you enter.

This is the dojo layout as of 02/07/2014.

Clan Emblem

Warframe allows us to upload a image of our design to be our official clan logo! we currently using a logo designed by @humanity

No Caption Provided

Clan Journal

So what's the clan been up to? Check out @rapid's thread Giant Bomb Heavy Industries (PC Clan) Journal t where he has been posting videos highlight a few of clan's accomplishments and endeavors. For instance did you know Giant Bomb Heavy Industries was ranked Rank 71st in the Cicero Crisis, or 85th highest contributing clan in the The Gradivus Dilemma? Not to mention the time we tried Drumming Them Drums Like The Wolf or took Vault Seflies... Form Voltron!

Here's a video of our clan in action

Loading Video...

Screenshots of our Adventures

Clan Size & Tier

The clan is currently a tiered as Storm Clan this essentially means that we can have a 100 clan members limit and our resource requirements for the clan's dojo are scaled for a clans with up to 100 members . The short of it is, so that our dojo resource requirements do not overburden the active members of clan we decided to remain a Storm clan during this time. Basically, the Clan Warlord reserves the right to remove any members that become inactive for more than 30 days. This is also to accommodate and ensure room in the Clan for new members.

Keep in mind

If you found out you have been removed from the clan: We are always open to re-invites, just because your being deleted this time, you can still re-join the clan in the future. THIS IS NOT A BAN. If you are reading this after you have been removed, just post another invite request to this thread. So if you were just taking a break from the game, feel free to ask to be re invited.

More details:

We wish we didn't have to remove any players, but basically this is to prevent Giant Bomb Heavy INC Clan from growing too large for the active clan members to support. The Clan's main component is the Dojo, and it's the thing clan members spend their collectively in-game resources on when in a clan . The Dojo gives many benefits to clan members like exclusive Weapons, Items, and funny interactive rooms like a clan Obstacle Course, and Dueling Room. Dojo Rooms such as Research rooms needed to unlock the mentioned benefits are built by spending resources that are farmed in game. Some of our members have actually put in real money to speed up or supply resources needed to build and improve the Dojo. Giant Bomb Heavy Industries is currently tier as a Storm Clan which means it can have up to 100 members in the clan before we have to upgrade to the next tier for more slots. The resource requirements scale to the size of the clan, and it is here where the current issue stems from. Since the clan is meant to have 100 members the players have to contribute much more in-game resources in order to accomplish anything in the Dojo, and currently the clan just does not have the actively contributing members it needs to progress. Keep in mind, because some members have spent real money expanding the Dojo, with a larger dojo the prices becomes more expensive, and the greater time investment that players need to also make to farm more of these resources.

But I contributed in the past? Doesn't that mean anything?!!

Thanks for contributing in the past! However, if you are not planning on playing for a while, please understand that we are trying to keep the clan size as small as possible while keeping openings for potential active players who would like to join the clan. If you decide to return to the game, feel free to ask for an invite!

Are you guys planning to upscale or downscale the clan? Drop the clan back to a Shadow Clan (30 Members)?

No discussed plans currently.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

@mrcraggle: It was TEKUMS.

As for the weapons, I believe we are 2 weapons away from being "done" with research for now - so roughly a week until that is done (3days per research + time remaining on the current research (2d?))

I've not had much time to play this week - things are pretty crazy at work (and are likely to stay this way this week out, at least) - so I'm not sure on the exact status on the dojo building. I'll see if I can login during the day and check if the temporary reactor upstairs is done yet, and if so, if I can get the elevator to the sublevel started. I'll keep my post in the other thread updated, as I had the short term plan for this rolling there.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I've been trying to make something that would look cool as a hologram projecting from the arm but in the end it's hard to know how it will actually look in-game.

No Caption Provided

Also I've finally found some Morphic on Mars yesterday so by the time I get back from work my clan key should be ready and I'll get to contribute to the clan.

During the Warframe Dev livestream yesterday they talked about the trading system they're working on which sounded really cool. For instance you could take I think it was 3 or 5 mods you don't want and trade them in for a random new mod. This is great for people that have duplicate skill mods they've already maxed out. You'll also be able to sell your own mods for Platinum, so that will be an exciting new way to obtain platinum without purchasing it for real money!

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

I've been trying to make something that would look cool as a hologram projecting from the arm but in the end it's hard to know how it will actually look in-game.

No Caption Provided

Also I've finally found some Morphic on Mars yesterday so by the time I get back from work my clan key should be ready and I'll get to contribute to the clan.

During the Warframe Dev livestream yesterday they talked about the trading system they're working on which sounded really cool. For instance you could take I think it was 3 or 5 mods you don't want and trade them in for a random new mod. This is great for people that have duplicate skill mods they've already maxed out. You'll also be able to sell your own mods for Platinum, so that will be an exciting new way to obtain platinum without purchasing it for real money!

That looks awesome but my problem with it is that it's almost too detailed in a way. At 128 x 128 (see below) it's simply too small to make out the detail you've put into the 1 above. It'll probably look worse still once it's in game.

No Caption Provided

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Humanity

@mrcraggle: Yah I wish there was a way to see how it would look in-game before you purchase it.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By rapid  Online

@humanity: @mrcraggle

Emblem Preview has been acknowledge by the developers. Hopefully they will implement it soon https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/83080-july-19th-community-hot-topics/

6. Clan Emblems sans preview?

I think people have a good point that they would like to see what their emblem will look like before it is uploaded. Will make this request known on our end, stay tuned for developments in this area. In the meantime, we will work on putting up an image of "what your emblem will look like" so we can assist in our players getting the desired emblem. For example, what it will look like if you upload a 128 x 128 .png that is photo-realistic vs. black and white symbol. Workin' on this right now!

No Caption Provided

Binny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Looking forward to getting to know clan members. Work has been crazy for me this week so I haven't been on as much as I like. Keep us posted on how we can help the clan/dojo.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rapid said:

@humanity: @mrcraggle

Emblem Preview has been acknowledge by the developers. Hopefully they will implement it soon https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/83080-july-19th-community-hot-topics/

6. Clan Emblems sans preview?

I think people have a good point that they would like to see what their emblem will look like before it is uploaded. Will make this request known on our end, stay tuned for developments in this area. In the meantime, we will work on putting up an image of "what your emblem will look like" so we can assist in our players getting the desired emblem. For example, what it will look like if you upload a 128 x 128 .png that is photo-realistic vs. black and white symbol. Workin' on this right now!

No Caption Provided

Looking at the cat head, maybe it will work. I thought there was meant to be some kind of transparency though seeing how it's a hologram.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnemoidian: @rapid: @mrcraggle: I think I got it - came up with a pretty good design and clean too with GB and even HI for Heavy Industries.

This is just a bare version without transparency, scanlines to make it look like a hologram and a bunch of snazzy effects but I think it would look pretty good on the arm.

No Caption Provided

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Is this the Successor to the Syndicate GB guild?

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

@mnemoidian: @rapid: @mrcraggle: I think I got it - came up with a pretty good design and clean too with GB and even HI for Heavy Industries.

This is just a bare version without transparency, scanlines to make it look like a hologram and a bunch of snazzy effects but I think it would look pretty good on the arm.

No Caption Provided

Kind of reminds me of the Helghan empire logo from Killzone. It's a pretty bad guy looking logo lol

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrcraggle: I think it's mostly the colors that make it look like some alternate Nazi symbol..

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: I think it's just the hard edges and colour scheme that give it that "evil" look. But it works well I think for the clan name and the GB logo itself but maybe mix in some yellow/orange to complete the look.

zaboomyfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

is someone willing to toss an inivte to zaboomyfoo?

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jackel2072

Humanity I got to say your KILLING IT! It's going to be hard picking one that's for sure. Also if we upload one and it ends up not looking right on the frame it self. I would not be against uploading another. Just you know, if we really have too.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrcraggle: @jackel2072:

Well I finished it off with colors and textures etc and settled on this color scheme but it can be adjusted of course up to the clan I guess

Some of the detail will get a bit lost on the shoulder but I rather show the 256x256 version

No Caption Provided

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, that looks hella dope.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mrcraggle

@humanity said:

@mrcraggle: @jackel2072:

Well I finished it off with colors and textures etc and settled on this color scheme but it can be adjusted of course up to the clan I guess

Some of the detail will get a bit lost on the shoulder but I rather show the 256x256 version

No Caption Provided

Damn duder, that's awesome. It's like we went from Tenno Nazi's to the Power Rangers :D Can I be annoying and request that you add just a hint of the blue from your other logo you made?

@zaboomyfool: We're out of room for the clan at the moment until we expand which we'll be doing shortly but I have you in my friend list.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrcraggle: Well you can certainly always be annoying!

There is actually blue wherever the red is going kinda violet. I will try adding some more blue to the very middle so that it looks like blue is spreading out. Although not sure how many colors we want and blue doesn't really appear anywhere on GB so thats why I kinda avoided it so it's not too "rainbowy"

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, there's a new clan? I guess the old one is dead since the last time I played no one was on.

Also, that emblem looks really nice, I should apply for the new clan.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insane_shadowblade85: Solar Neon Lobsters pretty much died awhile ago which is why @jackel2072 started this new one back at the end of May. We're currently holding off new player invites as we've hit our max (30) but we'll be expanding soon. If you want to be in clan games though, just put your user name here or pm 1 of us and we'll add you to our own friend lists for the time being.

@humanity: True there is no blue but it looks really nice in your other logo :P

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been meaning to post in here for a while and actually get involved with the game - i'll leave this here to bookmark it and y'all holla when youre taking more people on board ^_^

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: That's really good. I see what you are going for with the smudges/hologram distortion lines - just not sure how it's going to look. Then again... we won't know 'till we see it, I guess.

And yeah, moving away from the strictly black/red theme did help a lot.

Still insanely busy, haven't had much time to play this week. But last time I logged on (last night), I believe we still hadn't finished the first cross-connector corridor on the Reactor Sublevel. We still need to finish another 2 cross-connectors and 3 reactors before we can start on the clan hall, so do help with contributing resources.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnemoidian: I haven't really been on much either this past week. The heat wave in the UK is just taking it out of me. Just feeling super tired and not really into it. I really want to get in some time tonight and over the weekend and get some materials as I'm really low on pretty much everything right now.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dojo update!

We are currently building the first 2 reactors (and 3rd cross connector hallway) on the Sublevel.
    We are also about 1000 polymer bundles away from "finishing" Research (for now - they are almost certainly going to add more in the future.

What does this mean?

It means that we are close to being able to add more people.

I'm in the clan, what can I do?

Please contribute resources to the Sublevel rooms that are being built! And to the energy research.

Also, I just noticed that DE has added "Barracks" to increase clan size. I'm tempted to tear down Taswell Hall and make a Grandest Hall out of it, for the shits and giggles, but I'm sure that'd be a terrible idea, so let's not do that. But seriously, I'm thinking about making a "Barracks wing" on the reactor sublevel... but I'll do some research first.

But please help contribute if you are in the clan.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 rapid  Online

@mnemoidian: All the Builds in the Basement are nearly funded except for forma. I also forma to one of the reactors and construction is underway.

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rapid: so we need forma huh? About how much?

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I put in forma to finish one of the reactors in the sub-level.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rapid  Online

@mrcraggle: @jackel2072: I think that just leave one more reactor for the sub level. It's coming along.

We've unlocked all the weapon research currently in our dojo. @mnemoidian

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mnemoidian

Updated map, adjusted layout as a result of the addition of Barracks as a means of adding Member capacity. Unfortunately, we will need to build the Shadow Barracks before we can build Storm Barracks, as there is a requirement on previous tiers of the barracks.

Deep blue color is now "currently built", Green is "Planned", Red are reserved rooms (should be explain themselves from image), Grey is just to outline the idea of future expansions. Apologies to color blind people - just couldn't find a sensible way of marking the green rooms in a sensible manner. Maybe next update?

No Caption Provided

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mnemoidian

Started building (Gathering Materials!) the Shadow Clan Barracks (up to 30 members) and Corridor (Gathering Materials!) leading to where we'll put the Storm Barracks. (see above)

We've got quite a lot of people waiting for invites now, so would be great to get this done fast-ish.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rapid  Online
    Murgin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just finished up the shadow barracks and a couple connecting hallways. Should be done in 24h.

Tuksit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys, I've just started playing this game and I'm having a good bit of fun with it. I'd like to get an invite to the clan once new spots are available. I'm still super new and don't know what I'm doing but the game seems pretty cool so far. The only unfortunate thing is that my internet is a bit shoddy at the moment but that situation should clear up soon.

My name in game is Tuksit

Thanks guys :)

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saw this guy sporting this Emblem and thought it looked pretty neat - maybe single color is the way to go who knows!

No Caption Provided

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated map, adjusted layout as a result of the addition of Barracks as a means of adding Member capacity. Unfortunately, we will need to build the Shadow Barracks before we can build Storm Barracks, as there is a requirement on previous tiers of the barracks.

Deep blue color is now "currently built", Green is "Planned", Red are reserved rooms (should be explain themselves from image), Grey is just to outline the idea of future expansions. Apologies to color blind people - just couldn't find a sensible way of marking the green rooms in a sensible manner. Maybe next update?

No Caption Provided

Sorry I haven't been on very much this past week, been busy with some stuff. Got on just now though for about an hour and started building somethings. I put in some materials for connectors and stuff so they'll be done within the next day or however long it takes. I started the build for the elevator going to the 3rd floor and I cancelled the cross connector at the end of Taswell Hall so we can build a Grand Hall and then a Grander Hall after that. Where Storm Barracks is placed on the above layout I put a reactor as you can place barracks next to each other so I started the build just on the other side of the elevator. I'd like to get a few more reactors in place before we finish the build for Storm though which we should be able to get done by the end of the week hopefully.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 rapid  Online

As mentioned on their latest live stream players will receive twice the affinity (xp) this weekend.

Loading Video...

Furthermore, they also tease that

• There will be a Geneer Outpost Event the following weekend
    • RAID mission type has been removed and replaced with a new 'Survival Mission'
    • Intel Missions getting reworked, adding a 'Tron' like phase to mission
    • New Enemy Type
    • Confirmation that we could have failed the Operation Sling Stone Event. All Events from this point will have failure state.
    Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Humanity

@rapid: I like all the changes except for the failure states on events. I think the penalty of getting resources completely nuked in any area is kind of a bad choice as some items already drop very rarely. I'd rather have all missions become nightmare mode for a week in a set area so you have to struggle more i.e. the area got overrun - rather than punishing players who earn materials for their crafting rather than simply buying them from the store.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rapid:Totally forgot about the livestream last night... though I wasn't actually at home, so doesn't matter, I guess. Thanks for posting that. :)

@mrcraggle:Ah, that was you - I was a bit confused about what was going on there, but... sure, we can do it that way. And yeah, getting another reactor or 2 is probably a good idea.

@humanity: That emblem is actually the "Slingshot emblem" - should be available for most people who did "significant contribution" towards the last operation! It's on the opposite shoulder that the clan emblem is on.

That said, we should probably just pick an emblem and go for it now.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnemoidian: Is what I did ok? Feel free to destroy it if it's not :P

As for the emblem, I really think we should go with @humanity's latest one unless he's come with something even more kickass.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I went ahead and threw a ton of resources into the storm barracks. As of this post, it's about 24 hours until it's built.

ionkinetic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Is it possible to join at the moment?

callsign: ionkinetic

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ionkinetic: Ath the moment the clan is full but @artelinarose has put the remaining resources into the storm barracks so the clan size will increase from its current 30 to 100. This will however impact how much things cost so I'm hoping the addition of yet more people has a positive effect where people are contributing resources to expand the dojo.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By artelinarose

@ionkinetic: Ath the moment the clan is full but @artelinarose has put the remaining resources into the storm barracks so the clan size will increase from its current 30 to 100. This will however impact how much things cost so I'm hoping the addition of yet more people has a positive effect where people are contributing resources to expand the dojo.

I have built pretty much everything I really want or need right now, so I will be putting more resources into getting stuff done in the dojo. <3

Binny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I put the rest of the resources needed into the Storm Barracks.

roninenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gimme an invite to the guild whenever you have more slots, IGN: roninenix. I was in the previous guild and dropped in some resources, even the resources you could get from the cash shop.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@binny said:

I put the rest of the resources needed into the Storm Barracks.

but

but i did that

unless you mean platinum in which case no i did not i am cheap

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the clan and don't want to seem like a complete jerk, but each time I visit the Dojo not only is it frustratingly confusing in it's layout but I just fail to see the point of it? I put some resources into a few rooms, but as someone that is new to the game I really need to conserve all the resources I can for crafting. I got some blueprints from the research, and even completed the obstacle course, yet at this point it's just a bunch of corridors that all look the same. In addition it might be the time zone thing but I never see anyone on whenever I play, much less in the dojo.

Is the whole dojo thing been discussed by developers in terms of endgame prospects? Right now it seems like a huge resource sink.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mrcraggle

The Storm Barracks are now complete which means that we are now a 100 member clan! I'm going through posts here and pms and inviting who I can. Please reply here with your in-game name and we'll add you if you'd like to get in. @jackel2072 hasn't been online for the past 9 days which is pretty sucky considering he is the Warlord and he is the only 1 that can clear pending invites etc but that isn't much of a concern at the moment.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.