Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warframe

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 25, 2013

From the studio that co-created the Unreal series comes a free-to-play third-person Loot Shooter pitting a group of superhuman warriors (in advanced exo-armor systems known as "Warframes") against a hostile universe.

Heavy Industries (official GB PC clan)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

The Storm Barracks are now complete which means that we are now a 100 member clan!

I heeeelped!

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By mrcraggle

@mrcraggle said:

The Storm Barracks are now complete which means that we are now a 100 member clan!

I heeeelped!

Haha, sure did. It had a few hours to go but I put the remaining 4 platinum to have it finished sooner.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artelinarose said:

@mrcraggle said:

I heeeelped!

Haha, sure did. It had a few hours to go but I put the remaining 4 platinum to have it finished sooner.

Or maybe I didn't cause everything is super expensive now. im sorryyy

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Storm Barracks are now complete which means that we are now a 100 member clan! I'm going through posts here and pms and inviting who I can. Please reply here with your in-game name and we'll add you if you'd like to get in. @jackel2072 hasn't been online for the past 9 days which is pretty sucky considering he is the Warlord and he is the only 1 that can clear pending invites etc but that isn't much of a concern at the moment.

Hey, cool. Can I get an invite? I'm Ravenlight in game.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

@zaboomyfool, invited.

@menseguez, @ionkinetic, @roninenix, @ravenlight, @tphage, , Someone has already invited you guys.

Login, click on "Contacts" -> Click on the Round Circle thing ("Clan") -> Accept invite.

@rhinothewino, You are already in a clan? (If you've received a clan invite you haven't accepted, you need to decline that first. If you've joined a clan while waiting - fair dos).

Did I miss anyone? Feels like I did. We've got room in the clan - anyone who has not been invited yet, post again, please. In this thread.

m1m1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By m1m1c

@mnemoidian Hey any chance you could let me into the heaviest of industries? Would be cool to play this with people from GB and help build up the dojo and all that stuff.

My username is: MlMlC (those are lower case L's (like this - l - ) not capital i's I believe)

I've played this for about 24 hours according to my in game statistics (well steam says 38 hours, though that includes everything ever) but had a break about 2 months ago. I feel like now is the time to jump back in as they've added/improved loads of stuff.

It seems like a lot of work has gone into the dojo and i just love the logo @humanity has created, that thing looks fantastic.

Oh and i already have a clan key so i can join as soon as the invite is available, thanks again!

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mnemoidian

@m1m1c: Invited (copy-pasted what you typed for simplicity :P)

by the way, I believe the Clan Key's "function" is to act to deter people from jumping clans - and as such is clan specific... you may be forced to craft another key.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@m1m1c: Invited (copy-pasted what you typed for simplicity :P)

by the way, I believe the Clan Key's "function" is to act to deter people from jumping clans - and as such is clan specific... you may be forced to craft another key.

You do, I had a key for the previous clan and I had to craft another for the current one.

Obyj34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I get an invite? Low level, but I like to think it would be fun helping out a group. In game name is obyj34.

Binny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@artelinarose: For some reason when I checked it out it needed more so I put the rest that it needed in. Maybe someone pulled stuff out after your put stuff in.

Looking forward to getting the clan to 100!

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@binny said:

@artelinarose: For some reason when I checked it out it needed more so I put the rest that it needed in. Maybe someone pulled stuff out after your put stuff in.

Looking forward to getting the clan to 100!

When we upgraded the clan from Shadow (30) to Storm (100) the resource requirements got scaled up.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I put in the rest of the resources for the storm barracks and it started building, it had the whole 24 hours left countdown and stuff. I dunno.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Humanity

I put in the rest of the resources for the storm barracks and it started building, it had the whole 24 hours left countdown and stuff. I dunno.

Your contributions are going to be the death of us all!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

I just launched Warframe up again last night due to boredom of playing League of Legends and not really wanting to jump on Guild Wars 2 (since my girlfriend wasn't going to be able to play). I hadn't played it since...oh, probably right when Open Beta started. They have improved the FUCK out of this game. My buddy and I played it for about eight hours yesterday and couldn't stop. Mind you, we basically just spammed Tolstoj and the first Defense mission on Venus for a while to try and rank up weapons, get mods and cores, etc. Nonetheless, I'm thoroughly impressed with the way things have come along.

However, I am currently in the Solar Neon Lobsters clan, and it doesn't seem to be very active anymore. I'd like to spend quite a bit more time with this game, so I was wondering what the requirements were to get into this clan. I promise that I will be an active member, even if it's only for an hour a day or so.

Let me know what's up.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Mnemoidian

@jakob187: Requirement is needing your ingame name. :)

edit: Actually, you also need to leave the other clan, can't invite while in another clan.

@obyj34: invited.

Obyj34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Obyj34
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jakob187

@jakob187: Requirement is needing your ingame name. :)

edit: Actually, you also need to leave the other clan, can't invite while in another clan.

@obyj34: invited.

In-game name is BigBearinIt. I won't be able to leave the clan I'm in until I get off work tonight (at midnight). Therefore, if you send me an invite sometime tomorrow night, that should work out well.

Thank you very much. Looking forward to kicking ass and taking names.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm like a rank 25 Loki and I feel extremely weak compared to all the other people running around with their sentinels and AOEs. I might not be using the modding stuff to its fullest.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderslash: Loki is all around not that impressive in my opinion. He certainly has some decent abilities but for beginners there isn't as much oompf to him as the more flashy frames like Excalibur or Mag. I'm leveling up my Nyx and while it is an amazing frame for crowd control it doesn't offer much in terms of offense. Some frames are just built to buff others and thats a bit lame but in a team setting it makes sense.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright. I'm out of the clan I was in, just bought my Rhino blueprint, and now I need to grind for some rubedo, a control module, a couple of morphics, a neural sensor, and the chassis and systems portions of the Rhino blueprint. So much work to do, but at least it's fun to do.

Shoot me an invite whenever. I work all day tomorrow, so I won't be able to accept until late tomorrow night. Looking forward to it.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: @thunderslash: Yeah, Loki is one of the most fragile Warframes, his decoy is really good, and the teleport switch/invisibility are fun abilities. I don't think I ever used Radial Disarm... only heard poor things about it - why waste time disarming when other frames could be killing or actually performing crowd control? :P

Nyx is similarily pretty weak - Chaos is infamously super-powerful, but the other 3 abilities are a bit weird. Absorb without aggro mechanics don't work all that well (though, pro-tip, apparently friendly fire does power up Absorb as well - so make sure to dump fire into a Nyx using Absorb), Psychic Bolts are pretty weak... and Mind Control is the single-target version of Chaos.

But... both of them are decent Warframes :)

Keep in mind that people who have been playing longer may have Mods that are much higher-ranked, which may be why they aren't as easily - but yes, Sentinels do add to that. :)

@jakob187: Invited.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Humanity

@thunderslash: @mnemoidian: Yeah when you play with a Nova, Mag or Vaubahn(?) on your team and see them pop off their massive AoE abilities, being one of the more specific frames like Nyx, Loki or Sarys (forgot Sarys also has a powerful AoE disintegrating ability) you start to feel a little down. It feels nice that as Nyx I can single handed save the entire team from getting overrun and wiped out but it's not as satisfying as taking the more active role of killing everything on the screen in a flurry of bloom effects.

I am painfully grinding out plastids which drop ridiculously rarely for some reason. I've collected a ton of nano spores yet plastids? Nope, none here! I've even found a few Orokin cells over plastids in regular levels!

Also pro tip, the dual Zorens are pretty trashy, so unless you have the materials and just want to get a few levels out of them I wouldn't bother.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By bigjeffrey

Alright finally booted this up after having it on my drive will get more into this, Invite. Game name XXHEADSHOTMASTER69XXYOLO

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Mnemoidian

@bigjeffrey: "XXHEADSHOTMASTER69XXYOLO" does not exist.

@humanity: Yeah, I largely attribute our managing that Void Mobile Defense (T3) mission the other night to you playing Nyx - especially looking at the video Rapid uploaded, it's pretty clear we were getting overwhelmed - if they hadn't been fighting amongst one another, we wouldn't have lasted as long as we did.

But I do see what you are saying. Even as Vauban, you'll get that feeling - as you are practically dealing no damage, just crowd controlling (very efficient, large crowd control, admittedly).

Having just finished getting all (current) Warframes to rank 30, I'm currently in the process of deciding which warframe to "main" (multiple forma, preparing for high-level defense waves, etc). Might go for Banshee or Ember. Both are super-powerful in different ways (taking down single big targets, or taking down a lot of small targets).

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnemoidian: Banshee is really good against bosses isn't she? Because of the ability to create weakpoints that deal critical damage. Ember certainly looks cooler than Banshee, which is probably my least favorite looking frame. I think Mag and Volt look pretty cool and Mag has really awesome alternate helmets.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#76  Edited By rapid

@humanity: Mag is by far the best looking frame in my opinion. The Warframe community say that she looks a little plain, but her helmet is awesome. When you look at her you stare into the universe. I don't think Banshee looks that bad, I like the armor decal (the pattern or trim) of the frame. The only dislike is Banshee's shoulders are asymmetrical which for some reason must be triggering some sort of OCD in me =P

The Prime warframes look awesome (as they design to be).

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rapid: Last Q&A I saw where they announced the next prime or whatever would be Mag everyone in the chat was pretty upset.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By bigjeffrey

XXHEADSHOTMASTER69XXYOLO, now invite.

XXHEADSHOTMASTERXX69YOLO

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Mnemoidian

@humanity: Huh, kind of thought that Mag being the next prime was semi-common knowledge, considering that they posted this video a while ago:

Loading Video...

Then again, I guess that looks a lot more like they're just working on one of the new helmets? Eh, I don't know.

@bigjeffrey: Invited.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Humanity

@mnemoidian: New Body skins would be cool, like not prime but just different bodies for existing frames. In my opinion Mag, Frost and Volt have some of the coolest helmets. The Frost Prime looks really awesome. I really like the way Nyx looks which is like 80% why I got it for real cash moneys, but all the alternate helmets are kinda lame cause they completely underscore the cool swoop.

After almost 40 hours of playing and two frames leveled up to 30 I've finally gathered enough materials to build my first Rhino frame, in the next three days I'll have Nyx pretty much where I want her and if luck has it and I get that last piece of Galium I'll be able to level up the Scindo a bit before I get in DA RHINO. Ironic that Excalibur has a more fitting helmet than the Rhino.

Also got a blueprint for the new Wild Wild West pistol in a daily login reward and had enough materials to build it so thats on the way. I've actually been liking the Lex a lot apart from it's painfully slow fire rate. I don't have any fire rate pistol mods so switching to that revolver will be good.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Yeah, I agree that it would be fun being able to customize just the helmet. May be something coming in the future? (Looking at the Sentinels, we can only hope).

Yeah, Vasto is one of my favorite sidearms (next to the Kunai and Lato so far - not really gotten a feeling for Seer or Acrid just yet...), never really found the Lex that good - it's got good damage, but it just doesn't hit hard enough. Twin Vipers were fun too, but I liked their old sound better than the new one, I think (not to mention how quickly they run out of ammo :P)

Btw, could you upload a 128x128, transparent, png version of your emblem so we can try uploading something to the clan emblem?

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Humanity

@mnemoidian: Here it is

No Caption Provided

Also weird that I got an e-mail notification about your reply when I don't even have that set as an option.. you must be important!

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Weird, I'm NOT getting email notification half the time I get at-ed or PM'd, despite having it set, so, uh. Yeah.

Thanks for the emblem, looking good!

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnemoidian: Must be a bug cause I checked my settings and it's all set to disabled, yet I'm getting e-mails nonetheless!

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hey there, i've been meaning to get into this game properly for some time now - but none of my mates are interested in playing and going solo is confusing, so working towards objectives with duders would be a great way to get into gear.

ingame name is GipsyD4nger - hit me with an invite!

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By artelinarose

@humanity: Yeah, I agree that it would be fun being able to customize just the helmet. May be something coming in the future? (Looking at the Sentinels, we can only hope).

Yeah, Vasto is one of my favorite sidearms (next to the Kunai and Lato so far - not really gotten a feeling for Seer or Acrid just yet...), never really found the Lex that good - it's got good damage, but it just doesn't hit hard enough. Twin Vipers were fun too, but I liked their old sound better than the new one, I think (not to mention how quickly they run out of ammo :P)

Btw, could you upload a 128x128, transparent, png version of your emblem so we can try uploading something to the clan emblem?

Yus, I just made Twin Vipers the other day and I LOVE them but oh my god the ammo for it runs out so fast. Thank gosh I have the pistol ammo mutation mod.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegapirate: invited.

In other news, looks like there's a new weekend event this weekend. Something about a Corpus response to the Tenno stopping the Grineer Fomorian assault on the Corpus (ie: the Weekend event 3? weeks ago). Not a great weekend for me, but we'll see what it ends up being!

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ugh, sounds like the last patch reworked how the Dojo-components worked, changing things into a grid system (which is what I've been assuming it was up 'till now, damn it :P), instead of just random pieces of varying sizes.

Bad news: You can't automatically convert to that system, have to tear down and start over.

Good news: You get a full refund (the clan does, not the people who contributed) destroying and rebuilding, so it won't cost us anything (other than time) to rebuild everything. Also, the map I made above already has all of this taken into consideration.

Does sound like a long-term good change, but it's a bit annoying to get just a week after we've remodeled the Dojo quite a bit :P

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By jakob187

Is it just me, or does it seem like we are getting a LOOOOOT more resource drops in-game now? I did one run last night (can't remember where) and I walked out with at least double to triple of my usual resource haul.

Also, due to means I cannot discuss publicly (though totally legit), I received 651 platinum for free last night. I didn't want to buy Rhino outright for platinum, as I only needed the Systems in order to make it (already had Helmet and Chassis). However, after 23 runs on Fossa last night and picking up 16 helmet and 7 chassis BPs, I said fuck it and bought Rhino. I also picked up a couple of extra warframe slots, some weapon slots, a few blue and yellow potatoes, the Vanguard Rhino helmet, and the Smoke color scheme.

Come on, you can't have a linebacker punching through shit with Furax and NOT expect him to be decked out in "true black" armor!

So far, I'm enjoying him, but he's only at level 7 at the moment. A lot of grinding ahead...

This game gets better and better with every day that I play it.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I'm off work for the next two days. My girlfriend and I will be moving shit around and cleaning up the apartment, but since our roommates are having to keep their furniture in the apartment for another week and my girlfriend seems to have grandiose ideas of what she wants to do without offering me little to no say in the matter...

Well, I'm on during Central Standard Time (US), and I'm thinking we should get some people together to start farming some void keys. Apparently, Kilikan and Venera on Venus have been dropping them like wildfire, and I wouldn't mind picking some up. I've heard good things about those void missions, and I ran my first one solo last night. Picked up the stock for the Latron Prime.

If anyone wants to do it, let me know. I still have my Volt 30 that I can put on if need be.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I'm on during European time (CEST), but i still have some 30 void keys (mostly of the boring raid/exterminate (T2) type) from farming Xini, which I'm looking to use (as I'm very low on credits, and Void missions are great ways of making credits).

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By jakob187

Void missions are great ways of making credits).

...as I learned last night! I definitely need them to get some blueprints finished off. Gotta get that mastery level!

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In this shot you can tell Rapid and I were SO ready!

No Caption Provided

MagicRub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward to joining the clan whenever renovations are completed. Time has been disappearing these last 2 weeks as I play warframe more than i probably should.

PM me in game if you want to squad up. My name is the same in game.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magicrub: You are already in a clan, you need to leave that first. (Clan has capacity now)

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno if the emblem is ever going to get implemented but seeing as yesterday we were using a lot of Primes I made this gold version

No Caption Provided

DudeSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By DudeSupreme

Im just starting out in this game and not much about it is explained. Is there anything I should be saving money for? Should I sell Mods that I cannot use or combine them? Should I keep leveling my starting frame or get another one? What does the overall rank level mean?

I feel so lost in this game.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudesupreme: You should be saving materials all the time but that just means not selling them. You might not need them now but you might get some blueprints for stuff they use later and then they will come in handy.

You should be saving materials to craft either new Warframes from blueprints that drop off System end bosses - or weapons for which you can buy blueprints in the market.

You should probably never sell mods as it's better to combine them. If you have a ton of shotgun mods and you won't be getting a shotgun anytime soon then fuse them with some other mods you are using - every little bit helps.

It is best to level your frame to max (lv30) before moving on as leveling equipment and warframes increases your overall rank.

Your rank progressively unlocks new weapons to use or buy from the marketplace. For instance you can't use the Gorgon at rank 1 and you need at least rank 4 to get any of the better shotguns.

Your best best in the beginning is to simply follow the line from Mercury onwards, doing all the missions and moving to other systems. Unless you plan to spend real money, your next goal would probably be to acquire a new Warframe. You do this by fighting and killing a boss who will have a chance at dropping blueprints for a new frame. Every frame equires 5 things to craft - the overall blueprint, chassis, helmet, systems and an Orokin Cell. The blueprint you buy in the market for around 35k credits. Chassis, helmet and systems are dropped by the boss so you will need to fight him a couple of times - you know it's a part when he drops a bright pink/magenta energy orb. Orokin cells are drops in various systems and you simply need to play missions in those systems and hope you get a drop. So you might want to visit the Warframe wiki, figure out which Warframe interests you and start making your way over there, naturally acquiring resources along the way.

Apart from that, gather mods, level them up and attach them to weapons etc to make them more powerful.

MagicRub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have left my previous guild and would appreciate another invite.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.