Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warframe

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 25, 2013

From the studio that co-created the Unreal series comes a free-to-play third-person Loot Shooter pitting a group of superhuman warriors (in advanced exo-armor systems known as "Warframes") against a hostile universe.

Heavy Industries (official GB PC clan)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DudeSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Thank you for the tips.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Man I just watched a video of how the game looks with and without PhysX and I thought it was just slightly less wonky physics of containers falling apart etc. I'm missing out on a ton of awesome looking particle effects! Damn this Radeon.. this is discrimination!

HoboZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Would love to get an invite - name is Armitage9 in-game. Just started a few days ago but really enjoying this so far. Looking forwarded to getting in deep.

Binny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#105  Edited By jakob187

Have my Rhino up to 23 now, not too far from 30. My girlfriend is out of town for the next day or two, which means I have the apartment to myself...which also means there will be ludicrous amounts of gaming!

Also got a Gorgon blueprint out of daily login reward, so now I'm working on leveling that up. I potato'd it, as I've heard it's pretty damn good. So far, it's interesting. Runs through ammo so damn fast.

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys, I was wondering if there still is room in Heavy Industries. I have a little Clan going with my two brothers, but they´ve moved on to DOTA 2 and I miss having someone to play with regularly.

Im from Norway so i play on an European time zone, a couple of hours each evening and a bit more during the weekend. Let me know and ill leave my current Clan. I have 3 (or four) lvl 30 Warframes with my Rhino and Frost getting the most play.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#107  Edited By Mnemoidian
    MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By MrMuscle

@hobozero: Invited.

@mrmuscle: We currently have room for 54 53 more members.

Ah great, throw me an invite when you get the chance. Ingame name is TheMrMuscle

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tarchannen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Tarchannen

Started playing a few days ago with HoboZero, really liking the game. If you have a spot available could I get an invite?

In-Game name is: Tarchannen

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#112  Edited By rapid
    rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By rapid
    No Caption Provided

Saturday Morning's with: the Power Frames : Randanger, Binfodus, Rapid and Ravenlight!

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@rapid said:
    No Caption Provided

Saturday Morning's with: the Power Frames : Randanger, Binfodus, Rapid and Ravenlight!

Now all you need is the clan emblem and you're good to go.

Binny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rapid: Go Go Power Rangers!!!

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By rapid
    No Caption Provided

More shenanigans, not sure what happened here...

Nova's Molecular Prime came in handy here =)

No Caption Provided

Bugged out and fell out of the world and died.... in the dojo

Now camera is fixed at Randanger...

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some more action shots from tonight!

No Caption Provided

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#118  Edited By jakob187

Had a lot of fun with the stuff that we did last night. I still have some void keys sitting around waiting to be run.

Also, I will never forget Armitage9 saying "I thought I was pretty well geared...and then I ran with BigBearinIt." It made me feel like I was actually getting it right with this game...or that I just buffed the shit out of Despair as quickly as possible.

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#119  Edited By Jackel2072

i uploaded the red and yellow emblem. i have no clue how long it will take to show up.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By pause422

I would like to join the clan if you still have room, my in game name is kilateral

And if its okay(and you still inviting) I would appreciate it if my friend I play with could get an invite as well perhaps? his name is evisoroc. Much appreciated and thanks!

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By rapid

@pause422: invited both

Wiki states: Upon approval, the image will be implemented in the Clan Emblem in the nearest game hotfix or update

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Humanity
    @rapid said:

@pause422: invited both

Wiki states: Upon approval, the image will be implemented in the Clan Emblem in the nearest game hotfix or update

That is kind of bullshit. DE is charging money for this stuff they should at least make it instant or an hour delay. Well here is hoping something major fucks up so they gotta put out a hotfix soon. Maybe like, Nova abilities get completely broken... I mean I'm just saying!

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah that is real dumb. I guess they don't have a proper system in place to directly implement an emblem... yet.

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#124  Edited By Jackel2072

well no surprise here but the emblem has been approved! so now just have to wait for a hotfix

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Mnemoidian

We noticed the other day that "Taswell Hall" has been converted to the new Dojo system. As such, I'm probably next week going to laying out a plan for how to convert the full dojo from the old system to the new - by presenting a new layout post - please make layout requests now if you have any, otherwise It'll probably follow the current pattern fairly closely (with some changes to allow us to convert the old dojo parts without tearing everything down first.

Pretty busy this week, so probably not going to have time to look into it yet.

What we need to figure out is if tearing down the Laboratories reset research or not.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The emblem is live.

No Caption Provided

Looks good.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By rapid

This weekend's screenshots playing with Giant Bomb Heavy INC clan

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I was playing some pugs today and suddenly this came up in my chat window:

Let the speculations begin!

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmuscle: Haha I just saw that on the community forums, the devs trolling?

Someone posted this:

Loading Video...

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By MrMuscle

After a week of leveling most of my Warframes I got to Mastery rank 7 and could finally build my Acrid. I have leveled it to 14 so far and potatoed it and I must say so far im prefering my Twin Gremlins. But maybe when i get it all the way up ill appriciate it more (and when i eventually go and do higher lvl stuff im sure it will come in handy).

BUT that means i need a new project. I am currently farming Xini in hopes of a Focus mod for my Rhino, but i figured i need a bit more than that. So what weapons are you guys really enjoying? Im a shotgun guy usually and im loving my Sobek and before that my Hek. The Ogris seems like fun for defense missions and alot of people praise the Supra. What do you guys recommend?

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By mrcraggle
    Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmuscle: I'm really between weapons. The Flux is fun, but it's not really a weapon I'd bring to a T3 Defense - it just doesn't have the right type of damage. Supra's decent for that, but... it's very similar to Gorgon, but with higher damage it remains kind of viable for high-level enemies when you have forma'd it twice or so - but it's really not the Acrid, and you NEED some method of getting more ammo when you use it (I've been using the rifle ammo mutator on it). Ogris is fun, but it's use is very narrow - it's a bow (well, uses the bow charge mechanics) that will pretty much one-shot kill you if you hit anything within ~7 meters (including other players.

Lanka is similar - it also uses bow (charge) mechanics, has higher damage than the Snipetron, and deals serrated blade damage - meaning it's one of the highest damage weapons in the game... but the charge mechanic also means it's a lot slower (and methodical) than any of the other sniper rifles (bar the bows).

I do think I like the Paris/Dread primaries the most - but they aren't very efficient (takes too long to charge up, and half the time, some jerk with an Acrid is going to kill what you are shooting at in the time it takes your arrow to hit their target).

... long story short, what are you looking for? Just something to level and have fun with? Try the Flux - it's very different. Heavy-hitter, try the Lanka? Massive AoE damage? Ogris. And of course, there are non-clan weapons to use as well.

As for the Acrid... it looks dumb (well, it looks like a super-soaker), it sounds silly, and you probably won't really appreciate it 'till you've got it at rank 20 (potatoed) and have tried it against more difficult missions (say, 70+ enemies). It's all about spamming shots at heavy enemies to stack up the poison stacks and then watch everything melt. Personally not tried the Gremlins yet - haven't managed to get the pattern off of Phobos (stopped farming when I got the Miter parts (which turns out to be a lot less interesting than I thought it would be - another bow charge weapon)), but I hear they are almost as good as Acrid and Despair. It's odd how it seems like secondary weapons have become the really interesting weapons... and the Bronco Prime/Dual Broncos is supposedly really good too?

boatorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there's still room in the clan I'd like to job, name is boatorious. Loving Warframe.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boatorious: Someone beat me to it, you've been invited.

kylekrueger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By kylekrueger

any chance I could get in on some clan action? ign is kingkrueger691

Jeldh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#137  Edited By Jeldh

Hi guys! I would love to get invited. My nickname is Jeldh

But I feel that i need to say that started playing this yesterday, and I understand almost nothing about this game except that it seems fun!

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrcaptain: I've invited you so just go to your contacts and you should see an invite there. Being apart of the clan will be beneficial to you as you can ask any questions here or in game and we can answer to the best of our knowledge.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By rapid

@mrcaptain said:

Hi guys! I would love to get invited. My nickname is Jeldh

But I feel that i need to say that started playing this yesterday, and I understand almost nothing about this game except that it seems fun!

It's a bit out-dated but it covers the basics really well, this guy has other crash course videos if you search his channel that may help you out. Of course if you see us online, give us a shout in the clan chat if you have any questions.

Loading Video...

Giant Bomb Clan Activity this Weekend:

Survival Alert Mission

Loading Video...

For those who might not know how this game type works:

The objective of this game mode is to hold out as long as you can against hordes of enemies. You have a "Oxygen Meter" that depreciates as time passes. Enemies will drop items that can be used to replenish very little oxygen as well the Lotus will randomly spawn limited oxygen tanks that you can activate that give a greater amount of oxygen all at once. The game is over when you run out of oxygen or after a complete team wipe.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rapid:

Had a ton of fun derping through the event with everybody. The Vauban/Frost/Nova/+whatever combo seems to be the way to go at least against Grineer and Corpus.

Looking forward to this game mode becoming a part of the regular game.

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By MrMuscle

Hey guys, so unfortunately I seem to be on a different timezone than most of the bombers in the clan. But its fun to team up with you guys when we happend to cross paths. I was wondering if you have any thoughts on voice chat? Typing while playing is not particularly easy and makes it hard to reply. I cant get the ingame voice chat to work unfortunately. But we could try a Vent channel or maybe just Skype it? It would make it alot easier and more fun to play togheter. Being Norwegian you guys would definately get a kick outta my accent at least.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By mrcraggle

@mrmuscle: We were going to set up some kind of TeamSpeak as we were going to set up some kind of live stream but because we're all in different time zones, it hasn't worked out.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By rapid
    No Caption Provided

So in a recent clan meeting I have been tasked by Giant Bomb Heavy INC (PICS ABOVE) to do a member activity report. I have the misfortune of reminding people that we will periodically remove people who have not been playing the game for a while from our clan. I know it sounds fucked up but unfortunately this has to be done.

Here's the current status of the Clan Members:

Active - players who's last login was in the past 30 days.

Not Active - players who have logged in the past 30 days.

Pending - players who have been sent an invitation to Giant Bomb Heavy Industries but have not accepted. This is not good since they are actually holding up a clan slot.

Pending But Active - players with pending status, but have recently logged in to their account in the last 30 days.

Active Players

• Rapid
    • Ravenlight
    • Randanger
    • Humanity
    • Mnemoidian
    • Murgine
    • Binfodius
    • mrcraggle
    • Boatorious
    • mrcraggle
    • Artemesia
    • Armitage9
    • BigBearinit
    • Echoes83
    • TEKUMS
    • Trayal
    • TheMrMuscle
    • EgoPoisoning
    • Evisoroc
    • GhostRamen
    • GristleMcThornbodyIV
    • ionkinetic
    • Kingkrueger691
    • MagicRub
    • QueenTiffiany691
    • RedRubberboots
    • Rodeo
    • Sharifer
    • Swagg3r
    • Tarchannen
    • Xagefu
    • xXSW4GBluntNinjaXx
    • XXHEADSHOTMASTERXX69YOLO
    • Zintex

For Active players, if your in game name appears on this list above: You are safe from deletion (for now).

Pending, But Active

• Atlas67
    • Bolpie24
    • bobpie
    • Jeldh
    • Wasabi3456
    • Pending Not Active
    • XCEagle

For Pending, but Active If your name appears on this list above: You are NOT safe from deletion unless you ACCEPT the Clan Invitation and Claim Your Membership

Contacts -> Clan -> Pending -> Accept

Not Active

• Jackel2072
    • B3AV
    • BabyChooChoo
    • Branhog
    • dapanman
    • GipsyD4anger
    • Jeff
    • kilateral
    • N0153
    • obyj34
    • omergd1
    • Roninenix
    • Sliced_Bread
    • TheRealMoot
    • Warhippy

For Not Active Players, if your name appears on this list above: You are NOT safe from deletion and subject for immediate deletion. In order to save yourself post in this thread and tell us you why you still like to be in the clan.

Why are you guys removing us from the clan?

We wish we didn't have to but basically the Giant Bomb Heavy INC Clan has grown too big for the active clan members to support. The Clan's main component is the Dojo, and it's the thing clan members spend their collectively in-game resources on when in a clan . The Dojo gives many benefits to clan members like exclusive Weapons, Items, and funny interactive rooms like a clan Obstacle Course, and Dueling Room. Dojo Rooms such as Research rooms needed to unlock the mentioned benefits are built by spending resources that are farmed in game. Some of our members have actually put in real money to speed up or supply resources needed to build and improve the Dojo. Giant Bomb Heavy Industries is currently tier as a Storm Clan which means it can have up to 100 members in the clan before we have to upgrade to the next tier for more slots. The resource requirements scale to the size of the clan, and it is here where the current issue stems from. Since the clan is meant to have 100 members the players have to contribute much more in-game resources in order to accomplish anything in the Dojo, and currently the clan just does not have the actively contributing members it needs to progress. Keep in mind, that some members have spent real money expanding the Dojo, with a larger dojo the prices becomes more expensive, and the greater time investment that players need to also make to farm more of these resources.

Who's decision was this (WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE?!)

The decision to remove players who have not played the game in 30 days was made when this thread about Giant Bomb Heavy Industries was created. It was agreed upon by the members in charge of the clan.

Jackel2027 (leader)

Mnemoidian (General)

Rapid (officer)

mrcraggle (officer)

What if I am just taking a break from the game?

We are always open to re-invites, just because your being deleted this time you can still re-join with us in the future. THIS IS NOT A BAN. If you are reading this after you have been removed, just send us PM or reply to this thread.

But I contributed in the past? Doesn't that mean anything!!!

Thanks for contributing in the past! However, if you are not planning on playing for a while, please understand that we are trying to keep the clan size as small as possible while keeping openings for potential active players who would like to join the clan.

Are you guys planning to downscale the clan? Drop the clan back to a Shadow Clan (30 Members)?

It was discussed as a something we might do. Nothing has been decided yet.

How many people are actually active? Will the rules become stricter in the future?

Currently there is about 10, VERY active members in clan who are actually contributing to the Dojo. They often are playing Warframe at least once a week, and often play together in a squad. We understand that you could be an active player but because of timezone differences you are able to play less when the rest of the other active members are actually playing. Until we have a better understanding of who is and is not actually actively playing we will stick with this heuristic, so there are no plans to implement stricter rules.

I'm new, Can I still get an invite?

OF COURSE, please!

@mrcraggle

@mnemoidian

@jackel2072

Please update accordingly, (Updating First Post to maybe help inform people better)

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Started the Dual Ichor Research just now as it is needed to research the Djinn Sentinel. The Djinn has a poision dart weapon and people are talking about it like it might be like the Acrid. We will just have to wait and see i guess.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rapid: Should've made a new thread duder. I don't think many people will see that unfortunately.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By rapid

Hey guys here's a sneak peek of a video with the Giant Bomb warframe clan that I will posting soon. I just finished editing the thing but it's almost 2 AM here so I'm going upload it after I go to sleep for a few hours....

Loading Video...

Hopefully see you duders online sometime tomorrow.

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Sanity

Thinking about checking Warframe out, might join up and play if your ok with newbies.

EDIT: Made a account, in game name is Yuengling because i ran out of ideas for a account name and i like beer.

ChibiKillstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey all. Just randomly decided to get back in after a long break. Maybe I'll stick around longer if I'm in a clan this time.

In game name is: Zenian

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By rapid

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.