Heavy Industries (official GB PC clan)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#301 Edited by DoomInnaBox (7 posts) -

Could I get an invite? IGN: DoomInnaBox. Checkin' this out again after being away for over a year and its pretty darn overwhelming.

#302 Edited by insane_shadowblade85 (1472 posts) -

That new warframe (that I bought. ...shut up!) looks awesome and melee 2.0 looks and sounds pretty awesome, man, this game is going to take up a lot of my free time again. First thing I need to do is get my mastery to level 4 so I can get that sweet new sword.

EDIT: I'm not part of the clan (me and some duders made a joke clan instead) but you guys can add me to your friend's list if you want. I'm still early in the game though, so if you're looking for someone that can run endgame content I'm not that guy.

#303 Posted by Rapid (1380 posts) -
#304 Edited by ThatOneDudeNick (657 posts) -

I've been thinking about getting back into Warframe. The PS4 version feels weird, so I'll probably play on PC. Is the clan still active?

#305 Edited by Rapid (1380 posts) -
#306 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1472 posts) -

@rapid said:

@insane_shadowblade85: What's your in-game name?

I can't believe I never put it in there. Bow to my intelligence!

My warframe name is: insaneshadowblade85

#307 Posted by ThatOneDudeNick (657 posts) -

@rapid: I thiiiink my name in game is Epidemik. Reinstalling now and I'll leave whatever clan I'm in now (if they didn't already kick me for being inactive).

#308 Posted by Rapid (1380 posts) -
#309 Posted by Khessed (112 posts) -

Hi, I'd love to join you duders as well. IGN: SunieFairbreeze

#310 Posted by Rapid (1380 posts) -
#311 Posted by noizy (681 posts) -
#312 Posted by FirePrince (1763 posts) -

IGN: FirePrince

Would like to join.

#313 Edited by Alterfeas (1 posts) -

@rapid IGN: Alterfeas
Would you be so kind :D?

#314 Posted by Khessed (112 posts) -

@rapid said:

@khessed: Invited!

Thanks! Am I right in thinking there aren't any rooms under construction currently that need resource donations?

#315 Posted by Rapid (1380 posts) -

@khessed said:

@rapid said:

@khessed: Invited!

Thanks! Am I right in thinking there aren't any rooms under construction currently that need resource donations?

You are correct

#316 Edited by Banggoo (114 posts) -

IGN: Banggoo

I'd like to join.

#317 Posted by Mnemoidian (955 posts) -
#318 Posted by turner (38 posts) -

just started playing this and looking for some low lvl people to play with..

ign is turner_au

#319 Posted by Mnemoidian (955 posts) -
#320 Edited by colinjw (222 posts) -

I was in the clan but a bunch of life stuff happened and when went back I am not a member. Can I come back please? It is cold and lonely out here.

OrbitMaster

#321 Posted by Mnemoidian (955 posts) -

@colinjw: Invite sent!

It's nothing personal, it's just that we only have 100 slots in the clan - so we remove the least active players ('activity' is measured by last time logged in) to invite new people over time, when necessary - in the hope of increasing overall clan activity. Anyone removed this way is more than welcome back.

#322 Posted by pause422 (6201 posts) -

Hey I was in the clan before and was inactive at one point, coming back and playing with a friend again now for a while- could I get an invite back please? :)

in game name is: Kilateral

friends name is: Sirice

Thanks again! :)

#323 Posted by colinjw (222 posts) -

@mnemoidian: Thanks I am back in and starting my Rhino build.

#324 Posted by Mnemoidian (955 posts) -
#325 Posted by pause422 (6201 posts) -
#326 Posted by volkarin (6 posts) -

I'd like to join the clan my in game name is Volkarin.

#327 Posted by Mnemoidian (955 posts) -
#328 Posted by CrocBox (86 posts) -

Hey! Just started and I'm at a point where having a couple people to play with who aren't randos would probably be beneficial so I'd love to join up! My ign is just CrocBox I believe.

#329 Posted by Mnemoidian (955 posts) -
#330 Posted by megabite10164 (51 posts) -

Sup duders: OldScratc

#331 Edited by Mnemoidian (955 posts) -
#332 Posted by igloo22225 (4 posts) -

Hello; would you please invite me when you get the chance? My IGN is igloo22225 .

Thanks!

#333 Posted by Rapid (1380 posts) -
#334 Posted by igloo22225 (4 posts) -

@rapid: Thanks! Appreciate it!

#335 Edited by Zommunism (8 posts) -

Jumping back into the game after not playing for 10 months. Can I get an invite?

Name: Zommunism

#336 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1856 posts) -

Jumping back into the game after not playing for 10 months. Can I get an invite?

Invite sent!

#337 Posted by Zommunism (8 posts) -

@zommunism said:

Invite sent!

Thanks!

#338 Edited by Nocall (356 posts) -

Can I have an invite sent to "Tendrop"? (please & thanks!)

I took a break from this game awhile back but want to get back into it. I wanted Excalibur, so I made a new account (old account was only at jupiter and didn't want to grind to pluto just for it). Also, old account was already removed from clan, so I won't be taking up two spots in the roster.

Thanks!

#339 Posted by Rapid (1380 posts) -

@nocall: Invited and welcome back!

#340 Edited by Aniawn (22 posts) -

May I be invited? Been out of the game for a while, so I am still getting used to all the changes.

IGN: Aniawn

Thank you.

#341 Posted by Corevi (3956 posts) -

Can i get an invite as well? My username is just CorruptedEvil. Like everyone else I've been out of the game a while (last event I did was the plants one) and want to get back into it, already have a bunch of frames and weapons.

#342 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1856 posts) -

Unfortunately the clan is full. I'll see what can be done about it.

#343 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1856 posts) -

Unfortunately the clan is full. I'll see what can be done about it.

Well, some idiot destroyed our Storm Barracks so that's in the process of being rebuilt so I can push us up to a Mountain clan.

#344 Edited by Lanechanger (538 posts) -

Can I get an invite back in?

In-game name manwithmustache, thanks

P.S. It's been a while getting back into this for me so it's exciting to see HUD 2.0, Melee 2.0 and the solar rails system

#345 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1856 posts) -

Okay, 24 hours on Mountain Clan barracks, and then I can start inviting people again!

#347 Edited by Rapid (1380 posts) -

@artelinarose Okay DE_Matt from support replied to my ticket, and removed the Mountain Barraks. We are still a Storm clan. I've the cleaned up the clan roster. Sorry to the duders who have been inactive more than 100 days that I had to remove. There where some duders I personally remember playing missions with =(

To the duders who got expelled from the clan, you can also post here again to be put back into the clan when you return to the game!

@aniawn Clan Invite Sent

@coruptai125 Invite Sent

@lanechanger Re-invited mustache!

#348 Posted by Shikon (176 posts) -

I'd like to join with my friends but they don't have a GB account is this a problem?

Anyway here are our names if its not!
Jackdaw (me)
Rannekk
Mockeryangel

#349 Posted by Lanechanger (538 posts) -

Hey is there a project that the clan is working on (building a new room? researching new things?) that we can contribute to? I see the clan has "73% materials gathered" but I have no idea what that means. Popping into all the labs I only see completed blueprints for replication so maybe I'm missing the control panels for blueprints that still need to be researched or everything's already been researched. I did check in the solar rail room and it looks like there are some contributions to be made there (5 forma's for specters, ouch!). But I was wondering if there were anything else that sprang to your minds.

#350 Posted by Rapid (1380 posts) -

@shikon said:

I'd like to join with my friends but they don't have a GB account is this a problem?

Anyway here are our names if its not!

Jackdaw (me)

Rannekk

Mockeryangel

Invited

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.