Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warframe

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 25, 2013

From the studio that co-created the Unreal series comes a free-to-play third-person Loot Shooter pitting a group of superhuman warriors (in advanced exo-armor systems known as "Warframes") against a hostile universe.

How much do u think I can get for 2 neural sensors?

Zamolxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I need an egg in warframe and it costs 10 platinum. Do you think I can trade those and a maxed out melle mod for 10 platinum?

Also, where are the traders? I cant find them.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

one sensor costs 10 platinum in the game store so I think you could get 10 for two

Voxus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't trade resources.

Neural sensors are pretty easy to farm on Saturn.
    Eggs can be farmed on earth or they appear as a rare alert reward.

You can learns the ends and outs on trading at the following Trading

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zeik

Yeah, you can't trade resources, but no way you'd get 10p for just 2 anyway. Maybe like 20.

Mods or prime parts are your best bet for making platinum from trades. If you can tag along with an easy void tower mission you might get lucky and get a prime part people will be willing to give plat for. Keep in mind most stuff is common enough that you'll need a full set for people to care.

Honestly if you're still new and don't want to waste your own plat you're better off grinding out an egg on earth. Do an exterminate mission and destroy all the kubrow dens you can find.

Zamolxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeik: Found an egg. Now I need a blueprint I think. What I don't do for a dog!

But in the meantime I am building an Orokin Reactor; will be done tommorow around this hour :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.