Hey everyone, a few questions that I thought the game would explain eventually but it doesn't seem to want to. I tried looking on the warframe wiki, too, but couldn't find any answers. Your help is appreciated!
- I get that the "three pieces of bluish paper" is credits, but on the home screen next to my name and my number of banked credits there is also a silver circle that has read "50" since I signed up. What the heck is that?
- Sometimes at the end of a mission, in the bonus rewards section, I'll not only get bonus credits but also a certain amount of some other resource. It's listed directly to the right of the bonus credits and it's icon is some sort of white chimney or remote control surrounded by white swirls on both sides. What the heck is that?
- As I'm starting to do Earth missions, I'm noticing everyone has sentinels. I'm sentinel-less, but I'm still using the default rifle, pistol, and 2nd tier sword from the Mercury boss. What order should I be upgrading in? Is it more important to get a sentinel before getting a new primary?
- I've enabled "camara tracks melee target" and "melee auto targetting" because I read that they were supposed to help you "lock on" to targets in melee, but it still feels like I'm just wildly slashing through the air and really floaty/bad. Is there anything else I can do to improve melee or is it just like that in this game (I have heard they're working on improving it, but from what I understand that could be a long way off)
- Any general tips of other obtuse/ill-explained systems that I might not even realize are there are helpful, too.