3 weeks on since the deployment of the spy drones, we Tenno have a new task upon us to sabotage a new Grineer threat as they prepare a major offensive against the Corpus. We must succeed in our mission otherwise face the wrath of the Grineer Empire. To complete our mission we must destroy the Grineer's Fomorian ships. To destroy these Fomorian reactors, we will need special substances obtained from killing infested:
- Stable Corrupter: This will do normal damage when used to sabotage the ships core.
- Alpha Corrupter: Useless by itself, but when used in tandem with a player sabotaging using the Beta Corrupter – it does QUAD damage to the reactor.
- Beta Corrupter: Useless by itself, but when used in tandem with a player sabotaging using the Alpha Corrupter – it does QUAD damage to the reactor.
Once the mission has been completed, the Corpus will (grudgingly) reward us with new 'Ammo Conversion' Mod technology. Players will gain points for contributing to destroying ships. At the end of the event, the Corpus will reward players based on points received:
- 250 points: All 5 mods
- 150 points: 4 mods
- 100 points : 3 mods
- All contributing players receive 2 mods
- Additionally: The top clan in each bracket will receive a FOMORIAN STATUE for their dojo.
IF we are unsuccessful in our mission:
- Any regions with surviving Fomorians at the end of the event will see their resource drops cut in half for several weeks.
Be vigilant, Tenno! We have until July 29th to complete your mission.
Just a quick update so that people can get an understanding of what they need to do when playing this event.
First of all you'll need to do any mission involving the Infested. Random Infested enemies will drop corrupter parts (list above). I recommend playing on Xini as you're likely to fight a lot of Infested in a short period of time. Once you have gathered some corrupter pieces, you'll need to go to your arsenal and then your inventory. You'll then have to carry one of the corrupter pieces in an empty slot. It's best that you speak with your team about who carries what piece though as you can only carry one and all 3 make the defense last less than a minute. Hope I made that clear enough. If not, just reply to this and I'll clean it up.
If you're a member of the clan, please make sure to take as much as you possibly can over the weekend. We're currently sitting in the top 200 and if every member plays even just a few missions over the weekend, we could be the number 1 clan within our bracket.