Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warframe

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 25, 2013

From the studio that co-created the Unreal series comes a free-to-play third-person Loot Shooter pitting a group of superhuman warriors (in advanced exo-armor systems known as "Warframes") against a hostile universe.

PS4 Warframe Clan

krelmoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By krelmoon

Is there enough interest in starting a seprate Giant Bomb clan just for the PS4 version of Warframe? It can take quite a few hours of grinding to get a feel for the progression of that game. The PC guys have been helpful in figuring the game out but most of them play only the PC version. I have had a hard time finding a lot of people to play with on the ps4 and a GB Clan might help

Refactored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Hey, yeah I would mind being involved with that. Been enjoying it so far but could do with a bit of organisation rather than just starting each game with randoms with euro dance playing in the back ground.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GERALTITUDE

Yeah let's do it

Opus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Opus

We're a week late to the party but let's gooooooo!

There's no shortage of names for the clan, this will probably be the hardest part.

VinnCo.? A clan that invades enemy ships for the precious arcade cabinets of centuries past?

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VinnCo Clan sounds great to me!

joshth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah this sounds great, I'm in.

Refactored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect; lets this going so. Do we need to set up specific roles or anything? Is everyone U.S based or are there some Europe based duders?

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By spraynardtatum

I'll join, anyone else having a hard time with the sensitivity in this game on ps4? I can't find a sweet spot for the sword. Obviously with the mouse it's easier but it just seems really off on ps4.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think whoever gets to their PS4 first should just set up the clan. Come back here, confirm the official name and their psn ID. Everyone else can send them invites I hope? Or maybe the clan leader has to send invites?

I dunno much about roles? Never been in a Warframe clan @refactored. I think to get started best to just get everybody to join up and start slicing and dicing together

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

As a PC player, I can't help you directly, but I can offer information and advice.

First, you'll probably find the Warframe wikia on Clans helpful.

Of particular interest is that as a new clan, you'll be a "Ghost clan", which means that you are able to have 10 members in the clan at any one time. To expand this, you need to expand your dojo to the point where it includes a "Shadow Barracks" (which'll allow you up to 30 members at a time). Important to understand is that the cost for building dojo rooms increase with clan size - so building the dojo will be very cheap as a Ghost Clan - and significantly more expensive as a Shadow Clan - so don't expand your clan without intending to. The PC clan (currently a Storm Clan with ~60 members, afaik) have solved the problem with overflow, in the past, by rotating out people who have been inactive for the most time.

(You access your clan by buying the dojo key blueprint and then building it in your foundry. Don't worry, the key is not consumed on use).

Good to know: everyone in the clan can contribute resources to the dojo - so it is certainly not a one-man job.

As for clan roles, have a look at the Clan wikia I linked above - scroll down to "Ranks and Roles" - by default, no one will be able to invite one another, as everyone is placed at the initiate rank (except for the person who create the clan, who will be the Warlord). It's a good idea to promote everyone to "Soldier" for the recruiter role. Also, you can have multiple Warlords (top rank) - the PC clan has 2, as an example. But keep the clan size in mind.

Let me know if you have any questions! (or need a clarification), I know it's a confusing system in places.

Refactored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay I've set up a clan called VinnCo. My PSN ID is Refactored so just add away and message me with invite requests. As I'm based in Ireland I will need to promote someone from the US side of things to manage invites etc.

And thanks for the info Mnemoidian! Much appreciated!

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome thanks Mnemoidian.

I'll send you an invite tonight Refactored!

Refactored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay think I'll start a new tread just to keep track of everything since the Clan was created. Add invite requests and all that business there. Cheers

Apparaat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this clan still active? If so I'd love an invite. :)

CrippleCaptain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.