PSA: $10 in Platinum for $3.50 plus a bunch of games

#1 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/quickfire-indie-bundle/

So I guess game bundles are a thing now. Through yon link lies eight games and $10 worth of Platinum for $3.49 or equivalent local currency. The inclusion of Dark Sector sealed the deal for me.

I should also mention that the Founder packages are going away in November and there are only 23 days left to get in on Ye Olde Warframe Swag Pack.

Have at it, Tenno duders.

#2 Edited by audioBusting (1306 posts) -

Nice, thanks for the heads up. I was thinking of getting Septerra Core and this makes it easy for me.

The games included, in case anyone's wondering: Warframe, GTR Evolution (includes base game), Dark Sector, Cannon Fodder 3, Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator, Space Pirates and Zombies, 1953 KGB Unleashed, Guardians of Graxia + Map Pack DLC, Guardians of Graxia: Elves & Dwarves DLC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.