Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warframe

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 25, 2013

From the studio that co-created the Unreal series comes a free-to-play third-person Loot Shooter pitting a group of superhuman warriors (in advanced exo-armor systems known as "Warframes") against a hostile universe.

VinnCo PS4 - Clean up

Refactored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Refactored

Hey,

With the resurgence of interest in Warframe there have been a bunch of new requests to get added to the clan, meaning we have now hit the clan player cap before we build the next big upgrade (Storm barracks ).

As such I was thinking of cleaning the player base up a bit to let new active members in. There are a bunch of people that have not logged in in over 200 days, so as of Friday night I will start removing players at that level.

Before that though I am gonna try build a storm barracks to increase the limit.

Also, being removed from the clan during this process is not a ban in any way shape or form. If you are getting back into it just post a re-invite, just trying to allow for new players to get involved. @rapid has posted a much better summation of this and the problems we are hitting with the upsurge in interest so give that a read as well.

Also starting a second clan has been mentioned below, this is definitely a possibility if someone wants to take that on. We can then set up an alliance. But to note that clan will start with a limit of 10 players prior to the barracks upgrade.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

You should try to get as much research and construction as possible started before upgrading the barracks though, since it will jack up the resource cost.

Refactored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah just seen that it was a x10 increase. That seems crazy so will probably end up clearing out some peeps...lots of research to be done from what I can see and I've been away for a bit.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yup, you pretty much need a player base that is active and contributing for the increased size to be worth it. I wouldn't feel bad about kicking inactive players - they can always just ask for another invite if they want to start playing again.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

@refactored: Fwiw, the clan sizes are Ghost (10), Shadow (30), Storm (100), Mountain (300), Moon (1000) - and research/building costs are a function of the maximum members of each tier.

So Shadow to Storm is not quite 10x increase - but rather 3.3x :)

But I do agree that it's not a decision that you should make lightly unless you think you can get enough people to stick around for the next tier to make sense.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

Not sure if you've sent an invite yet or not, but since this is a new thread just letting you know I'd be interested in joining and being active. Thanks for taking the time to clean up and allow new players in!

Refactored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah with the amount of fall off last time I'm not sure we'll be able to support it.

Thanks for the input!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.