Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warframe

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 25, 2013

From the studio that co-created the Unreal series comes a free-to-play third-person Loot Shooter pitting a group of superhuman warriors (in advanced exo-armor systems known as "Warframes") against a hostile universe.

Warframe Full PS4 Trailer & PC "Cross Play" Details

• 51 results
    Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#51  Edited By Mnemoidian

@humanity: I don't really agree with that - especially with Damage 2.0 just having been pushed out the door, which was a massive issue previously (the fact that only a handful of weapons were worth using, I would argue, was one of, if not the biggest issues the game had) - weapons are still not entirely balanced (see Brakk, Boar Prime), but it's a lot better than it used to be where only weapons with armor ignoring damage types were worth using.

There's also the whole PS4 version, and pushing out Update 11 for the PS4, cross platform gameplay.

Seems to me that, while it's a significant oversight (that should be adressed), it's not that big a deal that you can't place waypoints.

I see what you are saying with "concentrating on the front-end" - my counter argument is that they understand that they need to maintain a balance between new content (bi-weekly Tenno reinforcements, major updates every 2 months or so) and fixing things (Damage 2.0 and everything else that was fixed in Update 11).

*shrug* My opinion, anyway.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@mnemoidian: I can't speak too much about the current state of the game as I haven't played in a month or two. I mainly stopped playing because there was no real endgame and leveling frames through the same missions became a bit boring for me. Some issues that I have are minor - like for instance when Jeff played the PS4 version doing their livestream it still had that issue where the camera goes behind some boxes in a few mission intro sequences. That's a really minor example but other small annoyances like that continued to persist, yet they continue to revamp the login screen every few months or add new frames. I'm not saying you're wrong, it just seems to me that the game reached a plateau and is drifting now, unsure of where to go next.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.