Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warframe

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 25, 2013

From the studio that co-created the Unreal series comes a free-to-play third-person Loot Shooter pitting a group of superhuman warriors (in advanced exo-armor systems known as "Warframes") against a hostile universe.

Warframe Gamescom - Archwing Update 15 Gameplay Demo

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By rapid

Edit:

The devs showed off a work in progress gameplay of the Archwing on their latest dev stream. In summary, there will be different types of Archwings all with separate abilities. There will also be ArchWing weapons separate from your warframe arsenal. No mention what this subgame mode (as they refer to it as) integrates with the regular game as of yet.

Digital Extremes made several announcements during their Gamescom Dev Stream about the upcoming updates to the game.

• Xbox One Release Date September 2
    • Ice Planet Tileset and Game Mode
    • Tyl Regor Boss redesign
    • Updates to Kubrow (Dog) Customization
    • Concepts for Underwater Tileset and Swimming

One of the biggest teasers is the introduction of space combat that is coming to the game in Update 15

The developers have said to expect on their next live dev stream on september 5th, a gameplay demo of the Archwing.

For details of what else was announced check out this post

Just a note to PS4 players still waiting for the lastest Update to come to PS4. The devs said they submitted a build of Update 14.1 to Sony for cert.

PC players, expect Kubrow customization in Update 14.5. (PC is currently on Update 14.2)

Archive of the Gamescom Stream

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Space combat: So anime, so ridiculous, so awesome.

I quite like Survival missions so I'm a bit bummed they'll be replaced by the new mode on planets.

I hope you can only use Kubrow customization options that you've unlocked via breeding and not just "HEY NOW YOU CAN CHANGE THEIR COLOURS AND PATTERNS!" I'll always opt to work for something over being given it.

New Ice planet looks cool.

Swimming in videogames is never a good idea.

Didn't get to see DEMegan :(

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ZONE OF THE ENDERS 3

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rapid
    Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Corevi
    @rapid said:

@corruptedevil: Let's just hope they implement it like that =)

It's anime mechs shooting and slashing boring mechs in space with tons of motion blur and bloom, sounds like ZOE to me.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By falserelic

FUCCCKK!!!

Us ps4 owners are still waiting for Update 14, and now this zone of the enders shit comes out of nowhere. I want to hit this shit...I want to taste it.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Damn, I should've refreshed the forums. I just made a huge update to the updates thread :P

I started it last night but my internet crapped out (thanks Virgin Media) so I had to wait until this morning to finish what I started.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So as promised they showed off some Archwing game play today. It looks like it is free roaming during missions (and not on rails as some people were worried about)

Loading Video...

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By falserelic

That's wassup.

That epic battle in space will blow minds. It would make a great level leading up to a final battle, but anyway that's some crazy shit regardless. I can't want to play this song during that space battle.

Loading Video...

We'll be dancing in space all night with my SPACE SWORD! We'll save the universe for sure.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By mrcraggle

@rapid: I never really got the impression that it'd be on-rails, that really just goes against the typical gameplay in Warframe. I'm actually surprised how vast the overall level was. I really hope GB cover this in some form. The game has just changed so much since update 5, it's crazy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.