Who wants a $25 coupon code?

#1 Posted by Zero_ (1976 posts) -

So I just bought a new graphics card (650Ti for those of you playing at home) and got a $50 coupon ($25 for Warframe and $25 for Marvel Heroes). I thought I'd give it away to a GB member since I doubt I'd ever play it. I'd rather not post the code here on the forums and have a random swipe it, so the first person to post here will receive a PM from me with the code. Have fun! :)

#2 Edited by Broomhitches (173 posts) -

me

#3 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3565 posts) -

I'l take the 25 dollar marvel heroes coupon if you're giving that away, if not thanks for sharing the coupons anyways.

#4 Posted by Dark1Devil (1 posts) -

If you are still giving away the Warframe code i will take it :)

#5 Posted by Lanechanger (531 posts) -

Is this a first come first serve thing or a randomized thing? I would love me some new warframe slots! :D

#6 Edited by Zero_ (1976 posts) -

Hey guys, thanks for the interest - I have given away both Warframe/Marvel codes to the first two posters. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.