Anyone heard anything about this MMO?

#1 Posted by shamroll (145 posts) -

So this is still probably the only MMO that I plan on trying out on the first day but I haven't seen anything about it in the news for months if not since the last E3.  Is the project currently dead or on the back-burner until Space Marine comes out?  Was there any news about it at all this E3?

#2 Edited by Marz (5651 posts) -

The team doing the mmo is focusing more on Darksiders 2 at this point.   I wouldn't be scared that it's going to be canceled.  MMO's take years to create.

#3 Posted by MisterMollusk (399 posts) -

Patience young padawan.

#4 Posted by Enigma777 (6073 posts) -

It's being developed by Vigil. That alone has me interested and I normally hate MMO's (though Guild Wars 2 is starting to look more and more appealing).

#5 Posted by Funkydupe (3318 posts) -

I know absolutely nothing about this. I've seen some screenshots but that's the extent of it. I was hoping to learn more about how they're planning for it to play. Like WoW or more like an action RPG (twitch)?

#6 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.