Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Online

Game » consists of 0 releases.

Set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, Dark Millennium was under development by Vigil Games with a release window of Q1 2014. Following THQ's bankruptcy filing and subsequent asset auction in 2013, the development and release of Dark Millennium was effectively canceled.

Can't Wait

LoganHallfin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By LoganHallfin

Just watched some of the new videos for this game and gotta say between this and Old Republic I may never leave the house again. 

Warhammer Online isnt bad but I've always been a 40k fan, I read a lot of the black library love Dawn of War (but not DoW 2) and I was stoaked two or so years ago when this was first announced. 

The world needs serious M rated Sci-fi MMOs or at least I sure do.  

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Chummy8

Right there with ya.  This is the MMO that might make me get back into the genre.  I just hope it doesn't end like WAR.  Start great only to become a ghost town by the third year. 

welshguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By welshguy

Does look better than I thought it would. Visually looks perfect, now we need some more info regarding gameplay

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.