Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Online

Game » consists of 0 releases.

Set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, Dark Millennium was under development by Vigil Games with a release window of Q1 2014. Following THQ's bankruptcy filing and subsequent asset auction in 2013, the development and release of Dark Millennium was effectively canceled.

On MMOs...

matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By matthew

I've always been against the idea of MMOs, just becasue I'm not really down for paying for an item after initial purchase.  Even for DLC.  I've bought my fair share of songs over the Rock Band store, and I purchased the CoD4 map pack, but thats pretty much it.  But this game might be the one that would put me over the top.  I have two brothers are a good deal older than me, and they were pretty into the table top game, so I've kinda grown up with the universe in the back of my head, art style and the sheer brutality of it all.  

If they pull this off right, this will be a game I would gladly pay a monthly fee for, and with Relic behind the wheel, I've got a good feeling about this one.  

*fingers crossed for the next 3 years
    Clbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Clbull

I've never played the Dawn of War series myself, but considering how many big MMOs are overhyped to be the next WoW killer (Vanguard, Age of Conan, Aion and Warhammer Online for instance) and disappoint in dethroning the top MMO, I doubt it would be a definite WoW killer.

However, it does look very good at the moment, and I hope they pull this off correctly.

rohanspear345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By rohanspear345

hope its better then the other warhammer 

leburgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By leburgan

Relic isn't making it, vigil is. 
    I have a feeling it won't be at all like dawn of war, which is a bad thing

Zicdab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Zicdab

This or Old Republic would put me over the top to try an MMO for the first time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.