DoW II - Retribution's Steam achievements on Giant Bomb

#1 Posted by Deltex (41 posts) -

Anyone know when Giant Bomb will add Retributions achievements? Does it normally take a while after a new game has been released before achievements are added?

#2 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

I don't know but the released the achievements about a week before it came out. It is kinda annoying me that they still haven't updated the page.

#3 Posted by Deltex (41 posts) -

Three weeks gone and still no achievements added, is this normal for new steam games on Giantbomb? Or has someone forgotten to add them?

#4 Posted by owl_of_minerva (1455 posts) -

Some Steam games are bugged (like Alien Swarm). There's been a fair few threads like these in Bug Reporting with no response.

#5 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

AAAAAAAAAAAA its been over 5 months! I want my S-rank.

#6 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

I'm starting to think, I'm the only one on this site but hey fair is fair and I want my S-rank.

Since steam achievements have been fixed this should be too hard right?

#7 Posted by Jeffsekai (7026 posts) -

@Seedofpower said:

I'm starting to think, I'm the only one on this site but hey fair is fair and I want my S-rank.

Since steam achievements have been fixed this should be too hard right?

have you pmed dave?

#8 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

@Jeffsekai: Dude, I've pmed everyone and their god damn mother. Granted that was back before the steam achievements got fixed so I'll give it a week or so more, then I'll start bugging again.

#9 Posted by neoepoch (1293 posts) -

@Seedofpower: I too want my cheevos for Retri...

Also, God Damn you have a full S Rank? What do you play as your main multiplayer race?

#10 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

@neoepoch said:

@Seedofpower: I too want my cheevos for Retri...

Also, God Damn you have a full S Rank? What do you play as your main multiplayer race?

Space Marines. There is one secret achievement in there that is a massive bitch. Play win a rank match with 500 tickets and destroy your enemy's base. At the time I was already high on the ladder and that wasn't going to happen, so I had to enlist some aid.

#11 Posted by Lazyaza (2169 posts) -

Has their been any progress on this at all? I've still yet to see Retribution show up in my games played at all and their still seems to not be an achievements page for it. Its quite strange since all my steam games are showing up just fine now except for this one.

#12 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

Year old thread is still valid. I would fucking love my S-rank. This is the only game from my list that Giant Bomb is missing. Before the merger, I was told that this was going to be fixed but I guess they never got around to doing it. I think the site still thinks this is a GFWL game. At least that is what i gathered from our conversation.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.