Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 01, 2011

Ten years after the events of Chaos Rising, sub-sector Aurelia is still engulfed in all out war. In this third installment of Dawn of War II, you decide the victor!

Stand together or die alone!

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By DocHaus

Hey guys, just a crazy thought I had whilst scrolling down the list of achievements. There are several different achievements for winning online 3v3 matches where everyone takes one hero each from the same race. So here's a crazy idea: get some of the gang together for a 3v3 with heroes from a race we're all sorta comfortable with (SM? IG?) and fight some fools. Maybe even make it a theme night. We get replays, and (hopefully) some wins and achievements out of it. Who's with me?

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Seedofpower
    @DocHaus:  I will but I'm waiting for the 6th when everything is patched.
    zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By zityz

Just got this yesterday. Total in with that man...totally.*tosses chips onto table*

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By DocHaus

Me, Drizzle and someone else tried an all-Ork army, and we kept getting matched with mixed SM/IG armies. On top of that, the SM players always had techmarines and tarantula turrets set up. You can probably guess how things went. All my theorycrafting went out the window when seeing the sheer amount of tac marines guarding those turrets. The orks have no counter to that many people/turrets at T1.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By big_jon

I need to pick this game up

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By VanderSEXXX

I would join you but I'm not good at the game though. Where are you guys located BTW cause I play from Asia. :D 

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#7  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw
    @zityz:
    Haha, nice to see someone quoting Poker Night.  When I see someone eating chips, I get the urge to say, "You havin' some chippies?  Little chippies?"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.