This or That, man

#1 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -

Dawn of War II: Retribution has a holiday achievement attached to it, which is more than enough for my nipples to get hard. However, the first Dawn of War II is cheaper.

Should I start out with the first one, or jump right into the latest one? This or that, man?

#2 Posted by Seedofpower (3928 posts) -

@HaltIamReptar: Get the bundle when it goes on sale if you are still interested. Then ask Dave to finally get around to attaching achievements to this page.

#3 Posted by Tennmuerti (8066 posts) -

And I though i had some messed up sex fetishes.

#4 Posted by pweidman (2323 posts) -

Dunno either, but I just ordered DoW2, the Chaos expansion, and Retribution, all for $19.99 on Amazon. The DL is reasonably fast too.

Maybe the 2 older games for the sp campaigns, and Retribution for sp and mp as maybe people still on servers?

#5 Posted by Village_Guy (2544 posts) -

Wait... You're messed up, holiday achievements get your nipples hard? I don't even think there is a name for that fetish...

#6 Posted by Seedofpower (3928 posts) -

@pweidman: For the most part about on average 2000 people play retribution. Since the layoffs I don't think relic will be support the game anymore, the cut most of the guys responsible for the community. It's a shame. I say wait for June, THQ will be itching for some kind of money and I'm pretty sure all the games will be up for games around 90% off.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.