Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 01, 2011

Ten years after the events of Chaos Rising, sub-sector Aurelia is still engulfed in all out war. In this third installment of Dawn of War II, you decide the victor!

Youtube casters?

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Jeffsekai
    DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By DocHaus
    @Jeffsekai:  Best I can find is this, but then again I don't really keep track of specific casters. DoW2 doesn't have nearly the casting scene that those other two games you mentioned have. Give Retribution some time to spread out and hopefully more people will be interested enough to give it a shot.
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @DocHaus said:
    " @Jeffsekai:  Best I can find is this, but then again I don't really keep track of specific casters. DoW2 doesn't have nearly the casting scene that those other two games you mentioned have. Give Retribution some time to spread out and hopefully more people will be interested enough to give it a shot. "
    hmm thanks, yea it seems the scene for this game is pretty small. I'm hoping some of the SC2 commentators pick the game up for a bit to give it some more exposer so some youtube people will decide to cast it.
    DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DocHaus

I've been told that there will be some hot streaming 2v2 Retribution action at 6PM PST/9PM EST tonight (2/23) on this channel, so for those of you interested, keep your eyes peeled. Could be fun.

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DocHaus

Sorry bout the bump but I feel this is worth it.

HuskyStarcraft on Justin.tv is reportedly going to stream some more Retribution beta action before it goes dark. The stream should start in 20 minutes, so check it out.

At this rate we might need an official streaming thread if it catches on.

Deeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Deeth

To those not exactly happy with no game sound, he has just about all of the recording, with better quality and in-game sound, on his Youtube channel, just search Huskystarcraft, the 4 40 minute videos should be near the top

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Geno
    layer72o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By layer72o
    leburgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By leburgan

I used to cast, may start again. Does everyone want someone to cast this game?

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @tankintheair315 said:
    " I used to cast, may start again. Does everyone want someone to cast this game? "
    idk if "everyone" does, but after being spoiled by SC2 and SSF4 it would be nice to have a high level caster.
    StealthRaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By StealthRaptor
    @tankintheair315 said:
    " I used to cast, may start again. Does everyone want someone to cast this game? "
    Yup!
    CoverlessTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CoverlessTech

If people are still interested these are my favorite casters:
     http://www.dowreplays.net/ 
    --I believe he is in Europe so he doesn't have retail until tomorrow, but he puts up a ton of games and is pretty knowledgeable.  

http://www.youtube.com/user/HarlequinCasts 
    --Harequin has charisma if nothing else. He use to cast CoHo before getting shut down, now he's doing DoW2. Not the most knowledgeable but fun to watch either way.

And of course dow2live.com that has already been posted. Not a fan of these guys, boring cast style.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @CoverlessTech said:
    " If people are still interested these are my favorite casters:  http://www.dowreplays.net/ --I believe he is in Europe so he doesn't have retail until tomorrow, but he puts up a ton of games and is pretty knowledgeable.    http://www.youtube.com/user/HarlequinCasts --Harequin has charisma if nothing else. He use to cast CoHo before getting shut down, now he's doing DoW2. Not the most knowledgeable but fun to watch either way.  And of course dowlive.com that has already been posted. Not a fan of these guys, boring cast style. "
    Sweet :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.