*Speculation on the ending of the cinematic trailer here*

#1 Posted by Blood_for_the_blood_God (300 posts) -

I personally think that based on the fact that the first four races in  DOW 1 was SM, Ork, Eldar, and Chaos it is going to be that, and im hoping for it too cus i cant bare to wait for an expansion to have me some chaos.

#2 Posted by trecipticon (13 posts) -

I bet its gunna be tyranids as a non playable enemy race

#3 Posted by Jeffsekai (7049 posts) -

It has to be the nids, why the heck would any other race do that sort of display. When the nids come to a new planet they block out the sky with all of the spores they launch...which is what that stuff at the end loooked like.

#4 Posted by Blood_for_the_blood_God (300 posts) -

Probably right, just hoping they dont give my Chaos the shaft it would suck so hard. Maybe we can hope that their lying to us and have five races in DOW 2

#5 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

im guessing nids

#6 Posted by chandlerr_360 (110 posts) -

Four races in DoW II, and they are Space Marines, Orks, Eldar, and Tyranids. The discolored sky was obviously due to Tyranid spores, not a warp storm.

#7 Posted by KindGalaxy (429 posts) -

Be a hell of a way to introduce the Tyranids if they're the focus of the singleplayer campaign, especially since people kept clamouring for them in the original Dawn of War.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.