75% off ($12.50) on GreenManGaming for the next 20 or so hours

#1 Posted by SlasherMan (1725 posts) -

Grab it here off GMGif you're interested.

This is a Steamworks title, so you'll get a key to register to your Steam account. Demo's also available on Steamfor those wishing to try it out.

#2 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1522 posts) -

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff! After spending nearly $100 on Steam games over the Christmas break, this is the last thing I need, but man, that's a damn good price.

#3 Posted by SlasherMan (1725 posts) -

I'm in the same boat. But at this price, I just find it hard to pass up.

#4 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1522 posts) -

@SlasherMan said:

I'm in the same boat. But at this price, I just find it hard to pass up.

Indeed it is hard to pass up, and thus, I bit.

#5 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

What makes Greenman gaming different to other sites that resell keys? Why is it so trusted when other resellers are not? =/

#6 Posted by SlasherMan (1725 posts) -

@NekuSakuraba: Because it's not a reseller. It's a digital distribution service, much like D2D, GamersGate and Steam.

#7 Posted by JudgeDread (570 posts) -

@NekuSakuraba said:

What makes Greenman gaming different to other sites that resell keys? Why is it so trusted when other resellers are not? =/

because they sell the game with permission of the publisher, unlike other sites that sell keys from dubious sources.

#8 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1522 posts) -

@NekuSakuraba said:

Green men are trust worthy; just look at the Green Giant!

#9 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

@SlasherMan: @JudgeDread: Good to know! I've heard some bad things about others that sell keys but if they're authorized then I guess they must be good. Also -

@Captain_Felafel said:

@NekuSakuraba said:

Green men are trust worthy; just look at the Green Giant!

Hahahaha! xD

#10 Posted by emergency (1190 posts) -

If only I had the money too afford it, oh well.

#11 Posted by Dunchad (460 posts) -

Damned! I had no intention of buying this game - probably ever. But it's 75%! I'd be practically losing money if I didn't buy it!

Oh, well.

#12 Posted by Vexxan (4598 posts) -

At $12.50 there's no way I can pass on that. 

Thanks for pointing this out!

#13 Posted by AlisterCat (5396 posts) -

Will they just email me a key, or does it require me to download some software? I don't really want to create an account if I dont have to.

#14 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1522 posts) -

@AlisterCat said:

Will they just email me a key, or does it require me to download some software? I don't really want to create an account if I dont have to.

Just completed the transaction and they simply email you a code you then punch into Steam. No 3rd party software, no additional steps really. Super easy.

#15 Posted by CannonGoose (371 posts) -

Green Man has certainly had some sweet deals in the past few months. I got both Skyrim and Saints Row the Third from them on the cheap at release!

Bought!

#16 Posted by SlasherMan (1725 posts) -

@AlisterCat said:

Like said, you will not need to use their client for this game, or any other Steamworks title for that matter. You do need to create an account though, but it's quick and painless.

You'll find your game code on the page you're redirected to right after payment (in addition to it being sent by email). Copy and paste that into Steam's 'Activate a Product' and you'll have the game added to your Steam account.

#17 Posted by YoThatLimp (1818 posts) -

Damn it guys, why didn't anyone call me?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.