Exterminatus is out this week.

#1 Posted by AngeTheDude (640 posts) -

It's supposed to come out later today. Anyone else looking forward to it?

#2 Posted by Wuddel (2079 posts) -

Yeah. Should be fun. I like Horde mode but neither own Gears nor Blops.

#3 Posted by Mnemoidian (955 posts) -

Yeah, very much so - hoping it'll make some of the weapon challenges a bit easier to complete as well :)

#4 Posted by Wuddel (2079 posts) -

So from what I have seen the Exterminatus-kills, do NOT count for weapon challenges. After doing 3 arenas with it i still got zero kills with the Vengance launcher.

#5 Posted by AngeTheDude (640 posts) -
@Wuddel do you get any xp at all? I'd also imagine it at least counts toward your total kills.
#6 Edited by LobsterCrunk (90 posts) -

Unable to find it anywhere, anyone in Blighty got the same problem?

Should also mention I'm on 360

#7 Posted by Wuddel (2079 posts) -

@AngeTheDude said:

@Wuddel do you get any xp at all? I'd also imagine it at least counts toward your total kills.

Yeah. Overall XP for the total level and kills for the "True Son of the Emperor" Achievement.

#8 Posted by AngeTheDude (640 posts) -

@Wuddel: Sounds good! I just have to play some Arkham City until the patch goes live on 360.

#9 Posted by Mnemoidian (955 posts) -

@Mnemoidian said:

Yeah, very much so - hoping it'll make some of the weapon challenges a bit easier to complete as well :)

To correct myself, Exterminatus does not count towards weapon and armor challenges - hopefully that's a bug, as I know it was stated in the previews that they would.

You do get a fair amount of experience though.

#10 Posted by AngeTheDude (640 posts) -
#11 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3782 posts) -

Stiiiill not out. This seems sorta small in the midst of all this Battlefield 3 rage but its a bummer none the less. Orks need killin!

#12 Posted by AngeTheDude (640 posts) -

This is now officially out for 360. I'm downloading it ask we speak.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.