Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Sep 06, 2011

A crucial planet size factory is under siege by millions of Orks. As Space Marine Captain Titus, you must lead your soldiers to stem the tide until help arrives.

First gameplay video from Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By Forcen

What do you think of this game? i find the gameplay a bit to much similar to Devil May Cry, i would have like to have more Gears of War-like gameplay.
    ZimpanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By ZimpanX

Looks quite interesting but it's obviously a very early build.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Endogene

i wonder how those "cinemaction" motions will affect the flow of the game.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike
    Endogene said:
    "i wonder how those "cinemaction" motions will affect the flow of the game."
    These so-called cinemaction moments seem pretty much the same as the obliteration techniques in Ninja Gaiden II.
    Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Zirilius
    MB said:
    "Endogene said:
    "i wonder how those "cinemaction" motions will affect the flow of the game."
    These so-called cinemaction moments seem pretty much the same as the obliteration techniques in Ninja Gaiden II."

Very much so and I really enjoyed them in Ninja Gaiden. The transistions between the cinemaction and the gameplay seemed a bit slow but it is a preview and I'll hold off judgement for now. The overkill system seems like it could be pretty nice too but if they make the timing to quick it could be annoying. Definetly keeping my eye out for this.
    Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Phished0ne

..too bad that power armor is supposed to be damn-near industructible...but i do want a segment where your harvested and put into a dreadnought, that would be badassss

all in all looks good but it would've been cooler to play as Chaos instead...
    keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By keyhunter

I still want a squad based shooter much like Republic Commando, but with crazier gear and more enemy variety.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.