Of the Joy of Being a Space Marine...

Posted by Seppli (9769 posts) -

...that's what Warhammer 40,000 : Space Marine is all about it. And it nails it!

That's a good thing and I think y'all need to know.

On a sidenote - strife to become more of a Space Marine. It makes gaming so much more dignified, if you are what you play. At least to some percentage. For the Space Marine Corps. Lift chainsaws before breaking your fast!

#1 Edited by Seppli (9769 posts) -

...that's what Warhammer 40,000 : Space Marine is all about it. And it nails it!

That's a good thing and I think y'all need to know.

On a sidenote - strife to become more of a Space Marine. It makes gaming so much more dignified, if you are what you play. At least to some percentage. For the Space Marine Corps. Lift chainsaws before breaking your fast!

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

SPACE MARINES?! 

#3 Posted by Three0neFive (2275 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man said:

SPACE MARINES?!

SPESS MEHREENS

#4 Posted by HonoredSamurai (106 posts) -

Blimey! Spayce MAREENS!

#5 Posted by Jeffsekai (7017 posts) -

SPESS MEHREEEENS!!!!! WE KNO OUR DUDTY AND WE WILL DO IT! FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPEROR!

#6 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

METAL BAWKSES!!!

#7 Posted by Seppli (9769 posts) -

SPOICE MUHREENS! My green orkish friends. That's how it goes.

#8 Posted by Seppli (9769 posts) -

Just waded through a horde of endlessly spawning Orcs for like 20 minutes with a Powerhammer, before I killed that one Orc Shaman who made it all go on and on and on... the game's extremely one note, but damn it's enjoyable to be a SPOICE MUHREEN!

I shall consume this pearl of a game in small doses. It's a perfect pick-me-up. Kinda like a happiness enducing drug.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.