So I bought a game guide for this Space Marine and can help

#1 Posted by Brians (1460 posts) -

So I bought a game guide for this and if people have questions I can answer them.

#2 Posted by SgtGrumbles (1024 posts) -

What is Space Marine?

#3 Posted by Brians (1460 posts) -

@NeverDave: It is a third person shooter set in the Warhammer universe. A quicklook went up today about it.

#4 Posted by SgtGrumbles (1024 posts) -

Thanks, what is a Space Marine?

#5 Posted by Brians (1460 posts) -
#6 Posted by LibraryDues (342 posts) -

Why are they called Land Speeders and Land Raiders?

#7 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

What is a Warhammer? Is it a hammer specifically for use in war or can it also be used for household tasks?

#8 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

people actually buy those guides huh... is it at least a physical one that you can take with you when you take a dump, or is it one of those Guides on sale on Steam? >_>

#9 Posted by Brians (1460 posts) -

@Rhaknar: Steam guide I tried to get it refunded but whatever.

#10 Edited by aznguyen316 (2 posts) -

@Brians said: 

So I bought a game guide for this and if people have questions I can answer them.

Hey guy, thanks for taking the time.  I had a question.. 

how many Parts/chapters are there?  I just beat that big ship I think I just started Part 2.. just curious how many parts and chapters total =) thanks!! 

Googled around and no guides/walkthroughs are up yet with this info and that's all I really would like to know.  This thread popped up on google so I signed up haha thanks in advance Brians.
#11 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Why is Space Marine?

#12 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

to the dude that asked above, theres 17 chaters divided by 5 acts, takes about 6-7 hours on normal
#13 Posted by Marz (5648 posts) -

people still buy game guides?

#14 Posted by aznguyen316 (2 posts) -
@Rhaknar said:
to the dude that asked above, theres 17 chaters divided by 5 acts, takes about 6-7 hours on normal
thanks homie!
#15 Posted by LetsRockBaby (241 posts) -

What does the 40,000 mean? Are there 40,000 warhammers? Or 40,000 space marines. Or 40,000 space marines with warhammers.

#16 Posted by myketuna (1679 posts) -

How is Space Marine?

#17 Posted by SgtGrumbles (1024 posts) -

…who is Space Marine?

#18 Posted by gamb1t (965 posts) -

they still sell game guides....?

#19 Posted by ma_rc_01 (363 posts) -

You guys should stop asking dumb questions, he is trying to help!

Does marine mean that there is going to be water? Is there a space marine land?

#20 Edited by I_smell (3924 posts) -

WARhammer! HUHR! good god y'all, what is it good for?

#21 Posted by huntad (1931 posts) -

@LetsRockBaby: The year.

@HandsomeDead: Because Space Marine wants to, therefore, he is.

@myketuna: Space Marine decides to withhold that information from you.

@ma_rc_01: No, Marine is just a type of infantry-men that Games Workshop used to signify a soldier in space. Space Soldier sounds makes more sense, but sounds way dumber, therefore, Space Marine wins.

#22 Posted by Spoonman671 (4597 posts) -

I was just coming in here to troll, but I see you guys have already taken care of it.

#23 Edited by Brians (1460 posts) -

And to think that I was trying to be helpful well that shouldn't happen again.

#24 Posted by SgtGrumbles (1024 posts) -

@I_smell said:

WARhammer! HUHR! good god y'all, what is it good for?

Absolutely crushin'

#25 Posted by Frohman (146 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
Why is Space Marine?
You must look within yourself. There lies the answer.
#26 Posted by tallTuck94 (553 posts) -

does the space English get even more space Englisher?

#27 Posted by Bandit_Fox (142 posts) -

How many chapters/parts are there in this game?

#28 Edited by therealnelsk (276 posts) -

Rabble rabble rabble SPAYCE MAREENE?

#29 Posted by Bollard (5435 posts) -

Where is Space Marine?

#30 Posted by HellBrendy (994 posts) -

@Brians said:

And to think that I was trying to be helpful well that shouldn't happen again.

Sorry man, if I owned the game I'd ask you alot of questions. Being helpfull doesn't count that much.

#31 Posted by Sitoxity (551 posts) -

I don't understand how you initially thought this was a good idea.

#32 Posted by Gargantuan (1882 posts) -

@LibraryDues said:

Why are they called Land Speeders and Land Raiders?

The technoarchaeologist Arkhan Land found the STCs (Standard Template Construct) that contained the info needed to construct Land Raiders and the anti gravity plates that Land Speeders use.

Technology doesn't evolve (these's some exceptions) in the Imperium but sometimes new STCs are found.

#33 Posted by onarum (2066 posts) -

Not trying to offend the OP or anything, but why would anyone need a guide to a game that involves moving forward and killing things? I mean it's not like it has complex puzzles or anything like that.

#34 Posted by Swaboo (451 posts) -

Spoice muureens!?

#35 Posted by Sitoxity (551 posts) -

@onarum: Not to mention with the Internet being what it is, Game Guides are kinda obsolete...That and I've always felt that it's better and more fun/interesting to find out anything like this yourself unless you're completely stuck and lost.

The only things I've had to look up are some of those puzzles in Assassin's Creed 2 and Bro'Hood. Some of those codes just fly right over my head.

#36 Posted by TheMasterDS (2051 posts) -

How much did you pay?

#37 Posted by bybeach (4790 posts) -

I'll be honest, I would consider a guide of sorts to starcraft2. i'm sure something like that is online, considering the different charactors and up to recent stratgies in MP. But I felt it might have been wise to know a thing or ten before I tried it the first time. Tactics and strategy. Well, a RTS.

#38 Posted by ProjektGill (752 posts) -

On the topic of game guides, my brother, who has far too much disposable income, occasionally buys game guides for no good reason. They are incredibly nice semi-art books though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.