Space Marine 66% off on Steam this weekend

#1 Posted by RollingZeppelin (2034 posts) -

Hey guys, just a heads up for anyone waiting for a price drop to play this game, I just got it for $17 on steam. Dawn of War 2: Retribution is also on sale if anyone is interested.

#2 Posted by M4EOzzy (24 posts) -

Two things. One, those are both good deals. Two, what're the odds you have the same PT logo as your avatar???

#3 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

I was going to get it but its like 30 gig download. And I have less then 10.

#4 Edited by phrosen (150 posts) -

It's on sale again for $10, this time on gamersgate.. That seems like a pretty good deal, though Europeans are getting kind of shafted, since its 17€ there.

#5 Posted by Donkeycow (556 posts) -

Too bad it's such a boring game.

#6 Posted by RVonE (4672 posts) -

Time to revive this. It's currently the daily deal on Steam for those interested. It's down to 6 Euro and change; I don't know what that translates to in space dollars but it can't be more than 1 buck!

#7 Posted by CountMacula (235 posts) -

Oh wow, I was just thinking about this game today, time to finally buy it!

#8 Posted by AlexW00d (6315 posts) -

It's insane how it's 6 euros, but £10. Usually this stuff is the other way around.

#9 Posted by Vitor (2824 posts) -
#10 Posted by vinster345 (132 posts) -

If the game would actually, I could have a chance of playing it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.